Chapter 12

Chapter 12

 Christians POV

I wake to a loud banging on my door, the sound vibrating through my still sleepy head. Rolling my eyes I already know who it is. There is only one person who could knock like that at 7am on a Sunday morning.  I open the door.

“What do you want, Mackenzie?”

“You never called me back last night.” She moaned, while sticking out her bottom lip way too far and widening her eyes.

“That’s because I have had enough of your jealous possessive act, if you’re gonna be like that, I really don’t care.”

“So, you’re friends with Iris now.” She hisses.

“I consider her a friend, yes.”

She rolls her eyes. “Yeah, but soon she’ll want more. This is just part of her stupid plan to take you from me, and you are falling for it.”

“For god sakes do you hear yourself Mackenzie, the world is not against you, she isn’t trying to steal me away. You’re paranoid, calm the fuck down.”

For a minute I thought I saw a spark of anger in her eyes, but then it was gone, replaced by a smile.

“If you think everything is okay babe, then I believe you. I’m sorry I overreacted, but you know me, I like to keep what’s mine, well, mine. I will apologise to Iris personally and I hope we will be able to be friends, and then we can all hang out together.”

She seemed sincere, although her sudden change in mood was a little suspicious, but then again she’s always changing her mood suddenly.

“I like that idea Mackenzie, but you will need to apologise to her.” 

“Of course babe, I was gonna do that anyway...So, do you wanna go out tonight, just me and you?” She whispered while running her finger down my chest.

She had somehow managed to press herself up against me; I swear this girl is so desperate. “Sure babe, where do you wanna go?”

“Hmm, what about the new restaurant that has opened up downtown,” she says innocently knowing full well that it is seriously expensive.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at six then.”

“Can we go on your bike?”

“No.”

“But...But Iris got to, why can’t I.”

“It’s off limits. Iris got a ride because there was no other way for me to get dinner as she was paying.”

Mackenzie left shortly after that, most likely to go shopping for what she was going to wear tonight.

I decided there was no point in going back to bed, so I hopped in the shower.

What was I doing still with Mackenzie, she did nothing for me, when I first met her she seemed great, but I guess after a while her true self came through. The way she treats Iris makes me so mad. Iris doesn’t deserve that. Ugh my thoughts always end up back on Iris, why?

I was pulled from my thoughts when the water went cold, enveloping my body and making me run from the shower, this school sucked sometimes.    

I walked out of the bathroom, to find Liam sitting in the small grey couch.

“Hey, you’re late.”

“Yeah well, I was with your sister...”

“NO! No shut up, you know that’s a no share zone, I don’t want to know.”