Chap 1

Charlotte's P.O.V. Its about 3 am and my pack and I can't sleep due to the fact that there are some very loud new neighbors next door . Humans. They think they're so cool. Being the alphas daughter, and after losing to rock paper scissors, I am forced to transport over to their house and threaten them. After all, this is our land that they're on.
       People have spotted 'wild wolves'  on this land. Those wolves are us. It's the perfect place. There's a waterfall deep in the forest that only we know about and the houses are huge. The new neighbors think that the people are lying and that werewolves don't exist. Thats funny. I tiredly stumble home looking half drunk in my green tank top and sweatpants. I ended up passing out on the couch.

The next day:

     I wake up to about 7 girls screeching in my ear. "WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON DALLAS" they scream. " SHUT THE FUCK UP "I roared. I am so pumped. I get to meet their guest star Daniel Skye! I run to my room and put on a mint crop top that says #Skyehard and I black skirt to match. I slip on some bracelets to cover faded scars and a necklace for show. We like to make gifts for our favorite person and we have over 4,000 wolves in our pack so only the leaders get to live in the big house. Anyway, there are 13 people in the Magcon Dallas and 13 of us girls going to the event, so we grab our tickets, gifts, and sprint to the car because Clara took forever deciding whither to do a smokey eye or a wing. The traffic in Dallas is horrible and we are late to the meet and greet because we missed the entire show and almost got rejected by the ticket men. Thank goodness I bought the VIP PACKAGE.

    We got dressed and head to Magcon. After handing over our tickets, we all separate into pairs and get in line . Since we are the last ones in, there is no one else here but the original Magcon boys. We all screech & run over to the boys. I take pictures with each one ,but when I reach Cam,I hear a growl.My blood goes cold."get the Fudge off of her"Daniel snarls.

         A pair of arms grab me and I stiffen up. By now every one is looking at Daniel.The other girls look at each other and howl.Time freezes for all humans.the boys look at each other and shift to wolf form. the girls gasp.We all cautiously approach the wolves. The Daniel wolf growls and nuzzles my leg. I stroke his back lightly.

(a/n) hi its kenzie and my instagram is @magcon.stars and @cutejjohnson

sorry for the self promo but whatevs its my book so ya. also check out @/dreamingilinsky bc shes my frand.

so in the story Charlotte is an angel wolf and Brielle is a wonder wolf. XD

i need mates for

~Carter

~Taylor

~Hayes

~Aaron

~Shawn

~Gilinksy

So in order to become their mates you have to add your name and what powers you want .Also what you look like.

Bye my lovely unicornieans