Chapter 13

I could not stop watching the video and neither could the other girls. Daniel walked up to me and asked to talk to me. We went to our bedroom and I sat down on the bed." First off, we are only having 1 or 2 babies and 2nd will you go on a date with me ?" He asked hopefully." How could I say no to such a cute face" I cooed. " But I'm already dating something else" His face darkened immediately. " who is it" he growled. " Guess" I giggled.

"Tell me who you are dating" Daniel ordered. " Guess" I giggled. " CHARLOTTE TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled. I wimpered before responding," HIS NAME IS FOOOOOOOOD!!!!" I yelled finally collapsing into a fit of giggles. He sighed and plopped down in the spot beside me. "Don't tease me like that princess" he whined. "You're so cute" I squealed pushing his cheeks together. "I'm not cute, I'm sexy" he huffed. Before I could respond he stood up, walked out of the door and yelled "dress casually, I'll pick you up at 6:00!"

  I smiled before standing up and calling to Brielle, mo mo and Sarah. Bri is amazing with make up, mo mo knows all the perfect accessories to wear, and Sarah has a lot of clothes and is fun to talk to. "So Daniel and I have a date tonight at 6, and he said to dress casually" I exclaimed, and they squealed in delight.