Chapter 10

Charlottes P.O.V.

" May I go to my room?" I asked annoyed. " How long?" replied Cameron. "the rest of my life" I sighed. " 45 minutes, no more no less. Daniel will go with you." Cam instructed. " We are leaving in an hour so go get ready." Sighing, I crawled up the stairs with Daniel by my side. This sucked. I was being treated like a prisoner. Well technically, I was in a way. Ever since I tried to kill myself, they made sure that someone was with me at all times.

When I got into my room, I locked the doors before Daniel could get in. He started yelling and banging on the door. I fell down laughing. When I had stopped to catch a breath, I got some whipped cream, started recording and let Daniel in. I slapped Daniel and his face turned red.

Then his face lightened up and he kissed me making sure to rub whipped cream all over my face. I was screeching while laughing. ' Daniel!! STOP!!" I giggled. Then he started tickling me. No matter how much I screeched and screamed he wouldn't let me go. So I screamed at the top of my lungs, " RAPER!!!".

Matt came puffing up the stairs with a base ball bat with sent me laughing even harder. When I stopped to catch my breath, both he and Daniel started to tickle me. I started to fake cry, and since I was a great actress, they gave me a confused look and let me go. I slapped them both making sure to leave marks. I shrieked, grabbed my bag and ran.

They took off after me and I used my technique to gain speed. I transported here and there messeging the girls to hop into the car. They started the engine, I hopped in & we sped off together. We drove to the ice skating rink and got ready. Only Mahogany, who didn't skate drove back home to get the boys. Our lesson started & we got on the ice.

I noticed that I had left my jacket, so I messaged Daniel. He brought it over and whispered in my ear " I'm not finished with you yet". Tingles shivered down my spine. I shivered as I shrugged my jacket on.

I skated back to the group which was practicing on camel spins. Joining in, the last thing I remembered was the pain of a blade across my arm and everything faded away.

Daniels P.O.V.

I was buying a muffin and some snacks for the pack when I heard so yelling. In confusion I walked over but couldn't see what happened because Matt and the 2 Jacks blocked my view. " Uhh, hey Daniel, could you go start the car? We will grab the girls and see you there in a few minutes." I nodded and got the keys to the car.

I waited for about 10 minutes before an ambulance came. I couldn't see who was on the stretcher when they came back, but I saw Matt nervously talking to the people. They nodded and he got on board. When they drove away, the rest of the group came out and looked really suspicious.

I shrugged it off, but when they came closer, I noticed that Charlotte and Matt were missing. " Umm where are Char and Matt?" I pried. " Uh Umm Their both in the hospital?" Sophia replied. " WHAT!!! AGAIN!!" I screamed. Not again. I just got her back.