Chapter 6

Daniel's P.O.V.

    "Lets gooooo!!" Charlotte yelled. " We ARE LATE!!!" "For such a small person you sure are loud" I remarked. "Gee thanks" she scoffed.

     After everyone got into the car ,we headed to the rink. When stretches were finished, coach Josie skated over and told us that it would be amazing if we had the boys as our fake audience and  the syncro group could preform for them.

     " They would love to" I replied. "BOYS!!" Sofia yelled. They jogged over and asked what we needed. "We need you guys to sit by the hockey bleachers and watch us." No recording and please watch at all times" Coach Josie instructed.

"Oh no worries, we will be VERY entertained" Carter smirked. " If you are looking at girls butts and boobs then I swear when we get home I will tie you to a pole and slap you and kick you in the balls for every person in this rink" Brielle glared." Uhh never mind " Carter stuttered." That's what I thought" Bri said as she flipped her hair. Our group preformed and the boys had their mouths open the entire time.

    On our way out we sadly bumped into Priyal  AGAIN. Ughh.

                                                                                         Charlottes P.O.V.

     "Well well look who it is ." Priyal smirked slyly. " Wish I could have said the same to you." Tegan huffed.(They are in locker rooms) " Wait girls" She said to her sluts, " Isn't it trash day today? I'm surprised they made a day just for you girls" She cooed. "Clearly YOU were born on the highway because that's were most accidents happen." I scoffed. "LAAME" she rolled her eyes.

              " Roses are red , violets are blue , I have 5 fingers, and the 3rd one is for you" Tegan roasted." Yeah your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory" Ava shot."" Bitch if I gave you a penny for your thoughts I'd get change" Brielle said.

         " I may like to shop but this girl ain't buying your bullshit" One of Priyals sluts fired back." Oh BURN" Priyal exaggerated ." Don't please don't " Jj replied." Why don't you check EBay ,see if they have a life for sale" A little girl about 6 years old growled as she walked by. Priyal rolled her eyes scoffed and walked away with her sluts behind her.