Chapter 7

Daniels P.O.V.

"Thank god she's gone " I sighed. "Not for long" muttered Charlotte. Sighing Jack G turned and ordered" lets go." We all started to pack up and leave.

Then just as Taylor walked out the door he fell. Well more of collided with some one . It was a really pretty girl with blue eyes and blond hair. Immediately Charlotte went over to help her up. " Hey" she smiled. " Can I talk to you really quickly?" Charlotte questioned." Sure " the girl said. Then they went to the restrooms to talk.

Charlottes P.O.V.

I pulled the girl to the restrooms. " First off are you a werewolf?" She asked me . "Depends " I replied. " Are you ?" She nodded. "Me too" I sighed." btw did you get that special feeling when you saw me?" I questioned." yeah -wait what is your wolf rank?" the girl asked politely.

" Alpha " I answered. "Iotas" she determined smiling." So I guess that you are in my pack now " I grinned." You will be staying with us in our mansion and also, I never did get your name" I " my name is Jenny " she said. " Great lets go now. The others are waiting for us. I will introduce everyone later."

We left and went to all of our others classes and enrolled Jenny in them. We also stopped by her house and helped her get all of her clothes and things. we stopped by the equipment store to get ice skates, guards and other sports stuff.

BACK AT THE MANSION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

We got Jenny a room which is about 4 doors down from mine.

Daniels P.O.V.

I felt lonely. Really lonely. I liked Jenny and she and Taylor seemed to have taken a liking for each other. But Charlotte was spending all her time on work. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but she never seemed to have time. " hey Daniel!" Jack j called. " Hey" I muttered sadly. " Why are you so down?" he asked.

" Charlotte. She always seems to be busy and I never have time to spend with her. I don't have to ask her to go on a date but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. My birthday is in a week or so and I want to ask her then. But she is always to busy." I replied.

" Hey your not the only one. So far almost all the guys have complained to me that the girls haven't been spending much time with them lately. They are either cheating or working on something. I really hope that they are working on something " Jack explained. "Alright thanks man" I exclaimed more happily.

When he left I just sat on my bed . Moments later someone came into the room. Unfortunately I just said " hey" . Then the person pushed me up against the wall. Only then did I look up. I gasped in horror at who it was. " How the hell did you get in here !!" I yelled."

Help M-" I was cut off by her kissing me. since I was against the wall, I couldn't push her off of me. Ughh " Mfhdgrr hdhdsimmmm!!" I tried to cry out. But she was to strong. My eyes were closed and were watering up. Then I heard a voice." Hey babe do you want to go out for ice cream with me and Gilinsky and Bri ?" She questioned.

Then she must have saw me because she stopped and started to scream." What the fuck ,Daniel!!" she cried. " I thought that I could trust you!" She broke out into tears and ran away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do YOU think will happen next??

Sorry I ended this because my mom came and told me to go to bed.

But I still need mates for

Jack J

Aaron

Carter

and whoever else isn't taken

Good bye my lovely Unicornieans !! :D