Chapter 17

Daniels P.O.V.

Once I was out of the hospital, I asked Matt something." Uh hay Matt by any chance do you know where Charlotte is?" He spit out the water that he was drinking and started coughing really hard.

" WAIT WHAT! I thought you knew where she was. I mean wasn't she in my hospital room." He groaned.

"Uh no. Of course she didn't she's been kidnapped by freaks!" he sobbed." Every t- wait WHAT!! Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN KIDDNAPPED BY FREAKS!!! SHE COULD BE RAPED OR_OR ABUSED_OR WORSE - M - m MURDERED!!" I scream sobbed.

" Uh Dan. Matt. Both Bri and Charlotte have been-been." Mahogany couldn't finish her sentence. By now everyone was in tears. In a hospital parking lot.

We drove home silently, with jack turning on the radio once , only to hear Char and Bri's favorite song Youth by troy. Wiping more tears from his eyes, Jack quickly turned off the radio.

When we got home, I cornered Mahogany and demanded her to tell me what had happened. " We have to ch-chain y-you up f-f-first" she stuttered. The guys chained me up making sure that I couldn't escape. " Okay. N-now tell m-me" I winced.

"Bothbriandcharlottehavebeenkidnappedandmissinginthemiddleoftheatlanticocean" she spoke quickly closing her eyes. " WHAT!?!?!?!??!" both Matthew and I screamed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay I am super sorry that I cannot write a lot because my birthday is coming up and I have stupid tests like EOGs, NWEAs and CMAs so don't blame me blame charter schools. If anyone can guess my birthday AND holiday that my birthday is on BESIDES dreamingilinsky and Aquatammy98 then I will follow you and if you have made a book I will personally read and star it along with dreamingilinsky and Aquatammy98.

GOODBYE MY LOYAL FLUFFLY CHINCHILCORNIEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!