Chapter 19

Daniels P.O.V.

This was a living hell. Charlottes gone, and the guys are forcing Matt and I to swallow disgusting pills in order to stay alive. I need to find Charlotte soon. I haven't eaten or drunk anything since. In fact, I haven't even gone outside our room.
I need Charlotte.

Charlottes P.O.V.

        Sweat runs down my cheekbones as I repeatedly slap a moving target with my tail. I am tired, and in need of water. Breathing heavily, I cautiously eye the off button on the backside of the mechanical shark. I create a vortex with my powers and throw it at the shark. It flys backwards and hits a wall. I swim over and hit the off button. The shark slumps to the ground and I wipe a few beads of sweat of my forehead.

"BRIELLE!! CHARLOTTE!!!" A bitchy voice screeches. "Yes Carrie?" We reply, rolling our eyes. "There has been a few Razermouth Sea dragons sighting off the west coast by California. We know that's where we found you and that's where you live. Don't go to your home or the worse will happen. I wouldn't mind that but you will. Go kill that dragon. And by the looks of the thing, the dragon is queen Anastasia lll." She sneers. "Alright bitch" I mutter, and we swam away to prepare before bitch could reply.

After gathering troops, half of us cast camo songs and blend with the coral. The other half wore bright neon colors. After arriving at the cave, we took our places.

Brielle's team whooped and yelled as loud as possible. The queen and about 4 guards peered out the cave opening. They jeered at the mermaids and unfurled their wings. Her team took off and all the dragons sped after, eager for a tasty meal. "Onward troops!!" I yelled.