Chapter eight; Truth or Dare

Niall's P.O.V.

     "Niall, truth or dare?" Louis asks me, turning to me from his position on the floor. Ugh, I hate truth or dare.

     "Ummm... dare," I say, slightly nervous because Lou gives the worst dares. One time he dared me to go on a diet for a week! Worst week of my life.

    "I dare you to.... take a picture of yourself licking the toilet bowl and post it on Twitter!" He says, slapping his knee and grinning because he knows that it was a good dare and I wont back down. Not in front of... girls.

     "EW! Dude, what is wrong with you? Fine, I will do it but I have to be allowed to say that it was a dare!" I say, feeling proud because it wasn't part of the deal to not put a message underneath. Lou looks disappointed, but nods. "Ok then!" I yell, then run to the bathroom with my phone. I hear a chorus of 'GROSS' es and 'Lou what kind of a dare is that?' s. Deciding that I would try to fool everyone with the camera angle, I kneel down in front of the toilet and positioned my Tongue just hovering over the marble. I make sure when I take the picture that it looks like I am really touching it. There, that should do it! I post the picture on Twitter and put the message, 'Don't judge me, Lou came up with the grossest dare ever! #hateyoulou'. Everyone claps as i come back in and sit down. How grossed out but proud they look as they see the pic on their phone. Haha, JOKES ON THEM!

     "So, Louis, truth or dare?"

LOU'S P.O.V.

      Great, I got an angry leprechaun on my case. Maybe I shouldn't have given him that dare. Whatever. 

    "DARE!" I scream, keeping up the pretense of loud and obnoxious twenty year old. It gets tiring after a while. And my throat starts to hurt, haha.

    "I dare you," Nialler starts with little to no hesitation what-so-ever. "To go one whole month without eating one carrot! Starting Now!" He says, with a mischievous smile. Whatever, I don't actually like carrots. Management said I had to become a bit more memorable, hence, the obsession with carrots. But, must keep up the act, yes?

   "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I HATE YOU NIALLLLLLLL!!!!!!" I yell, with an anguished look on my face as I pretend to die on the floor. Everyone laughs, but the one I hear the most clearly is Emily's. She is so pretty, and she has an amazing personality. Too bad Liam likes her. Bros before hoes, right? Yeah... Everyone is still laughing at me, and Emily and her friend Kami are covering their ears. Maybe I should tone it down, they are not used to us yet. I get over it, and turn to Kami.

    "So, Kamelia, truth or dare?"

KAMI'S P.O.V.

    I HATE truth or dare. The only reason I played was because of everyone else. Extremely nervous, I clear my throat and look Louis dead in the eye. It catches him off guard. Good.

    "Truth," I say resolutely. Truth is my go to. I like to think that it is safer than dare. Especially with these boys. Lou has a smile on his face that almost makes me regret answering at all. Maybe I should have backed out when I had the chance...

     "All right, no making fun of me now because I know it is an older one... Kami, which one of us guys, including Logan, would you date and why?" He asks. Ugh. That one really is old. Whatever.

     "Umm, either Logan, or Zayn," I answer after thinking a bit. A slight blush coats my cheeks.

     "Why?" Niall presses. I groan.

     "Because I have known Logan my whole life and I have known you guys for two days. Zayn because I like quiet guys and in this group he is the closest you can get," I answer, quite honestly. I have a feeling I am the only one giving an honest response. I have a suspicion that Lou isn't really as he says he is and I snuck up on Niall during his dare and he wasn't touching the seat. I didn't say anything, though. I hate dares too, remember. Zayn is still blushing. Aww.

     "Ok, so. Liam, truth or dare?" I ask, a bit more confident now that my turn is done.

 LIAM'S P.O.V.

      Truth, or dare? Truth.... or dare? I usually pick truth, and I know that all my boys are expecting that of me. I know that they will say something about my being boring if I say truth, but they also will put forth surprise if I pick dare. Then they will think I am showing off for Emily. I think that it is worth the risk, to impress her. Plus, how devious can Kami get? I mean, she is a girl, she doesn't think like guys do.

     "Dare," I say, and smile, because I see Lou, Zayn, Niall, and Harry looking at one another. I don't think they will mention it anymore, because they know when I am mad, I can come up with amazing truths and dares.

    "Oh, um. I dare you to....go up to a random lady on the streets and flash her your butt," She laughs, looking flabbergasted that she came up with that. I am too. REALLY? FLASHING SOMEONE? Knew I should have picked truth... Everyone is roaring with laughter, and Emily is too, but I detect a trace of sympathy. This makes me mad. I don't want her sympathy, I want her love! Or at least her affection. I get up quickly, throw on the nearest hat, wig and sunglasses and march downstairs. I hear everyone follow me. I signal them to keep back, and then I go outside. 

     It is easy to find a woman. Not so old that they would have a heart attack, not so young they would be scarred for life. Middle aged people are likely to call the cops. I see a mid to late twenties woman sitting on a bench waiting for the bus. She is alone, and the perfect target. I better get this done quickly, before I loose my nerve.

     "Come on Li! We haven't all day!" I hear Logan whisper yell.

     "I'm getting there! Be patient!" I whisper yell back. Then I break into a sprint, go up to the woman, pull down my pants for five heart stopping seconds, then run to a different street so I can go through the back door to the hotel. I can practically hear their laughter. I am spitting mad. How DARE they? I am quitting when I get back. And I am going strait to bed.

EMILY'S P.O.V.

      HAHAHAHA-P-Poor-HAHAHA-Liam!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The look on both of their faces was priceless! Though I feel sooooo bad for Liam. On the other hand... he did have a disguise on.... It couldn't have been that bad. He was brave. I would never have done what he did.

    "Alright lads, I suppose Clarissa, Kami, Logan and I should head back to the hotel. See you guys later?" I ask, after our laughter had subsided. We were still outside, where we had watched the lady-- who had gotten picked up already-- get flashed by Liam.

    "Yeah, see you later then!" Harry says, then gives each of us a hug in turn, lingering a bit on Clary. (Yes, in my head I will call her Clary) The rest of the boys do the same, and I hear Zayn whisper to Logan about singing tips next time. His face lights up, and the spring never leaves his step as we head home. Getting into bed, I take out my phone and text Liam goodnight.

Night Liam!!!! Hope you have well recovered! SO BRAVE! See you soon, goodnight! -- Em