Chapter Five; London

(A/N oh my gosh I am so mad and hopefully this is the one and only time I will ever say this.  I did an amazing chapter then I changed tabs to find another one direction music video to listen to when my computer started acting stupid AGAIN and deleted it. I hate technology. I hope to write about the same thing as I did before, but maybe it will be better :) might be a late update, sorry!)

     Emily's P.O.V.

     I wasn't expecting parades, marching bands, glitter, the song We are the Champions and sky writers to suddenly pop out when my foot first touched London ground, but I have to admit, some fireworks would have been cool. I can tell, even if they are barely showing it behind their hunger and exhaustion, that my friends are a bit disappointed as well. At least I'm not alone in my foolish fantasies.

    "First time to London?" a sweet, British male voice says from behind me. I turn to find a man around my age, with blue jeans and a black zippie (A/N my way of saying sweat shirt with zipper) with the hood up and sunglasses behind me. From what I can see, and that isn't much, he looks pretty cute.

    "Uh, yeah. How could you tell?" I ask, confused.

    "I had that same look on my face when I first when to the States. Like something big should happen," He answers, using his hands to emphasise big. "My name is Liam," He remembers. Oh yeah...

    "Emily. That's interesting. So, you are just coming home? Why were you in the States?" I question, curious far beyond barriers. He doesn't seem to mind, though.

    "My job requires me to travel. A lot. How about you?"

   "My friends and I wanted to spend spring break here. Clary wants to see the medical school, Kami wants to photograph while I want to take pictures. My other friend Logan wants to find super stars and ask them for vocal tips. Know any famous singers?" I joke. The smirk he was wearing grows more pronounced but before he can answer another boy with curly hair comes up next to him.

    "Liam, we should find a hotel soon. Paul is growing impatient," He says, not noticing me. Just then, Clary comes up next to me, too.

   "Come on Emily, Logan is really tired, and I can see him already terrorizing Kami. We should find a hotel," She tells me. I turn back to Liam to say goodbye. The curly haired friend that hadn't noticed us before is practically drooling at the site of my gorgeous friend.

    "Hey, I'm Harry, Harry Styles," He says, leaning forward and sticking out his hand with what England's would call a 'Cheeky' smirk.

     "Clary. Nice to meet you," She shakes his hand, looking only politely interested. "We gotta go Emmie," She says, glancing back to check on Logan, who is now glaring at us, possibly considering whether it is worth coming over for.  

     "Nice meeting you Liam... Harry. Maybe we will see you around," I say, smiling slightly before turning around again, to Clary's tug on my arm.

     "Yeah, maybe we will," Liam sighs. I hope we do. Who knows what adventures we could get ourselves into?