Chapter Ten; Sarah and Niall Sitting in a Tree

Many of you have got to be at least annoyed with me by now.... yeah... SORRY!!! I am always thinking of too many ideas to get caught by just one. Anyway, an update! Yay! Please let me know what you think and don't be afraid to give harsher comments. Always--- Allie

Sarah's P.O.V.

    I know what you are all thinking. What is she doing going to a random flat with people I just met? Yeah, it HAS crossed my mind that they might be psycho killers, but I happen to be a black belt in karate and 999 is speed dial. I'm good. Plus, it's worth the risk if I may be able to meet One Direction. I mean, they are my idols! When/if I get big in the music industry, I want to be as down to Earth as they are.

    Emily, Kami, Clarissa, Logan and I were making casual conversation, getting to know each other better when we arrived at this grand hotel. It's hard to believe that five teenage boys can afford to stay at a place like this. We enter and walk up to the entrance desk, where Emily say's just so casually it's surreal, that the members of One Direction are expecting them. "Ah, yes, go right up Miss Torez and company. I'll just ring the gentlemen up and tell them that you are proceeding," the concierge Jonathon D'Arm says. You know someone is professional by the size of their vocabulary. And the fancyness of their name.

    Up the lift we went. I was trying to contain my excitement. "So, what should I expect?" I asked them, hoping to get a head start.

    "Crazyness. But they are really cool guys, you will like them. Ever played COD before?" Logan asks. I nod and he raises his eyebrows.

    "I have a brother," I state. Logan loses the surprised look and he nods, impressed. We arrive at the, can you imagine, pent house floor and the elevator opens. Right then and there we are all tackled, even me, because I was mixed into the group and unexpected, with bear hugs. I hear Emily's infectous laughter and join in.

    "Hey guys!"

    "Welcome back!"

    "How are you?

    "Who's this pretty lady?" I blush. That one came from Niall. OMG. Mental fangirl attack!! The rest backed off and looked me over. My face was beet red, most certainly.

    "I'm Sarah. Me and them bumped into each other and started talking. They invited me over. Nice to meet you all," I say, a smile on my face. They all smile and stick out their hands for me to shake. I do, and, don't let me get my hopes up, but Niall's hand lingered with mine longer than the others. Shhhh. I also noticed Kami and Zayn, Liam and Emily grouping together. They must liiiiikkkkkeeee each otherrrr! Awww! I ship it! Kayn and.. Emiliam, I think.

akjkalksjdflakjsdflaksjdflkajsdflkjasdfkjasdfkjkdjf

     We played COD for over two hours, and I won almost every game. Ha. I guess my brother did rub off on me. Harry, in all his curliness, beat me once, and Louis beat me twice. It was really fun, and I got their numbers when it was time to go home. I hope this wasn't just a fluke... I really want to spend more time with them, Emily, Logan, Clarissa, Zayn, Harry, Kami, Liam, Louis and... Niall seem amazing.