Love Triangles

THIS ONE'S KINDA LONG BUT IT WAS ESSENTIAL

Okay okay, I get it. Team Edward and Team Jacob were huge back when the movies came out. Let's be honest, though, Jacob never had a chance because it was and always will be, Edward and Bella. That's what also creeped me out though, his imprint on Renesmee. Like, ew, you couldn't have Bella so you went for her daughter? That's not disgusting at all! What's with Stephanie Meyer and old men liking younger girls? I mean seriously, Edward is like 109 years old when Bella was only 17! Yuck!

Back to the love triangle part of it though, is that the two don't really....interest me. Its not all about their looks people, their personalities suck. Jacob has a temper and he turns into a wolf. Edward is a vampire who has a staring problem. They're both fighting over a girl who can't change her facial expression and has the coordination of a styrofoam packing peanut.

With Katniss, Gale, and Peeta, you could tell she was genuinely torn over the two. Gale was her best friend, and she never knew what would happen between them, but at the same time didn't want to ruin their friendship over it.

And after the games, even though the love had been forced with Peeta at first, you could tell she loved him, or felt something for him, especially after that night in the cave where they kissed and she said she actually felt something that made her want more.

Then again, she had no time for boyfriends or drama and she almost seemed bothered by the love triangle and hated being in the center of it. (Unlike Bella, who seemed to love the drama.) Katniss was too busy figuring out clues that eventually lead her to lead a rebellion. Too busy fighting for a Hunger Games free world. She had absolutely no time for herself, or to figure that out.

Mockingjay is when she finally decided between them and gives a legitimate answer as to why she couldn't love Gale in that way. As she said, he was kindled with fire and hatred, something she had enough of herself, what with being the Mockingjay and losing some of the most vital people in her life, especially (spoiler alert) Prim. Who, (another spoiler alert) was killed by Gale's bombs; something Katniss could never forgive him for.

She needed Peeta, her dandelion in the Spring, her boy with the bread. He helped her heal, as soon helped him.

But I mean in the grand scheme of things, Peeta and Gale don't have supernatural powers and still have caring and strong personalities, and lets be real here, they're both just so stinking cute <3

Personally, I'm...

#TEAMPEETA
#EVERLARK

:)