Suspicious Behaviors

~Your P.O.V~

 "*yawn* What time is it? Mom? Dad?" I searched for them everywhere. They weren't home. They went to work early I guess. I know that dad had an early meeting, though. I guess just mom left early... I looked at the clock. 6:34. Well, I had time to get ready for school, like 2-3 hours actually. But I still needed to get my little brother ready, he gets on the bus before me. "Austin?" I went to knock on his door.

*Knock knock*

"You in there Austin?" I knew he was, I could hear faint voices... Its nothing. I knew he talked to himself sometimes in his room. He was only 6 and a half, imaginary friends probably?  I could finally make out some words... That was not my brother! 

???: Where is she, child?

Austin: She might be downstairs. I dunno. I dunno if she's awake 'et.

???: I'll be back later. Have her ready. Do as you're told, child.

As soon as that was said, I heard a loud bang and tried to open the door. It was locked! I pounded on the door as hard as I could. 

You: Austin! Let me in!

He opened the door, like nothing in the world was wrong.

Austin: Whats wrong _____?

You: Who was just in here?!

Austin: He said... not to tell anybody...

You: Austin, tell me right now. 

Austin: Okay sissy, please don't tell mommy or daddy or anyone that I told you this.

He got closer, indicating it was a secret.

You: I promise, Austin.

I pinky promised him. There was no way in Hell I could betray him, I needed to keep a secret. And I will.

Austin: Okay... it was Slenderman.

His words were kind of pushed together, he WAS only 6.

You:... Austie, Slenderman isn't real... What did the man look like? Did he break in?

Austin: It was Slenderman! He had his suitonandthen he walkedintheroom and hedustedhisclothes off and toldmeaplan.

Damn, I could barely understand what he was saying! His sentences ran together!

You: ....

I have always LOVED the Creepypastas. But at my age, 15, I knew they weren't real! But there have been new cases around our area, closing in on us of murders. Of killers with morphed faces, and a signature look as, the "Forever Smile". I knew, it was Jeff, but it was probably just some dumbass killer trying to scare people. Like, seriously? It's a myth. I hoped...

You: Just... Go in the bathroom, brush your teeth and get dressed. I'll have breakfast ready when you come downstairs.

Austin: Okay.

He smiled, and gladly got ready. For some reason, he loved school. Eh, I don't know why. As for me, I dreaded it. Alyssa.. and her "gang" of "Popular" girls, as some might say. I, myself, wasn't the prettiest, or the most perfect. They spend probably hours doing makeup, and who knows how much designer clothes they even wear?!  Why would their parents spend that much money on them?

I walked downstairs, put 4 waffles in the toaster, poured Austin and I some milk, and brought out the peanut butter. He only eats his waffled when they're DOUSED with peaut butter. I just eat them plain, I don't have time to sit and give us a giant meal. Austin walks downstairs, and begins to sit at the table. Before he fully sits, he realized the T.V wasn't on, and he just can't live without his morning cartoons. I wish life was still that simple for me.  The waffles popped and I put them on the plate, then turned the T.V on for him. He sat at the couch with his milk while I spread peanut butter on the waffles. When I was done, I brought them to him, and he ate his breakfast, and I sent him out the door.

You: Austin, don't forget your backpack.

Austin: Thank you!

You: Hey! Forgetting something else?

Austin: ...

He did the walk of shame towards me, knowing I demanded a hug. 

You: Good. Now, be careful at school, I love you. Have a good day.

Austin: Ok!

He boarded the bus, and left. As for me, time to get ready.