Saved

"Child." Slenderman spoke sternly. The fear in Y/N's eyes was clearly visible, and he knew he had her in his trap.

"You're a fool." He said rudely, dusting his suit off, frowning at the sight of the new stains. 

"Fool? How am I a fool?"

"You're a fool because I warned you."

"You didn't warn me!"

"I didn't need to." He snapped, leaning against a tree. "The upside is: He's out cold. For a while, I'm not sure how long. The downside is: When he wakes up, he will probably kill you. I believe it's in your best bet if you stick round with me for a while. He's a killer. That's all he is, a killer. He has no love, he has no empathy. He's just a killer." Slenderman spoke slowly, making sure she understood,

"I know." She rolled her eyes, and stood. Her breath finally caught up with her, she would be okay for now. "I want to go home."

"You can't go home, he knows where you live. You can stay in the Creepypasta mansion, with the others and I. Nobody really likes Jeffery anyway."

"Fine. But my stuff, it's in there." She motioned to the house, waving her hand in dismissal. "It's whatever, I don't really have anything important."

"I'll retrieve it. But you go, go north." He tossed her a compass. "Keep going north, and it'll be right there. You won't miss it. It's quite big."

"'Kay." She said, starting to walk, and leaving the man to attend his gathering. 

 For some odd reason, she trusted him. She felt safe around him. He was the one who'd saved her, and they both knew that. She owed him, that much was frankly present. It was obvious, obvious. Obvious. 

 She picked up her pace as a gust of chilling winter wind blew. It dazzled snow into her H/C locks, her clothes following the breeze. She muttered profanities and kept her head down low, trying to stay warm. 

 After approximately ten minutes, she came upon a forest. There was no more snow, just a bad feeling. She'd always known to trust her gut, but went on. About a half a mile further, she saw a mansion looming up above the horizon. It was still cold and almost pitch black, but she saw lights coming from the windows and small crevices. Loud music could be heard, with some yells and ear-piercing screams. She flinched at the familiar sound of the short boy she met earlier. He was dressed in a green outfit, his blonde hair swooshing everywhere. He'd obviously overdosed on the sugar. 

 When she walked to the door, she reluctantly knocked, unaware of what could happen. A taller man answered, and she recognised him instantly. 

"Why, hello. I'm--"

He was cut off by her.

"You're Laughing Jack, I know." She gave him a pathetic look, and he stepped aside.

"I feel like Slenderman sent you. He hasn't been here in at least two days. He's missing all the good stuff." Just as he spoke, a small brunette in a lacey pink dress ran by, being chased by a medium sized dog, barking and yelping and everything in between. 

"I apologise, that's normal around here."

"I know." She muttered, "I've read." 

 The manor was decorated in black chandeliers, lacey, draping curtains, and an occasional candle here and there. It was beautiful, she thought. It's just like she dreamt. The stairs wound up around a large corner, and every direction you looked was a long corridor. Except one, it was the lounge. 

 "I suspect you'll make yourself comfortable, then? I won't kill you, just don't let the other see much of you; they'll get suspicious."

She nodded, and LJ walked away. Y/N peeked around the corner to one of the hallways, walking down slowly, hoping nobody would see her. As she kept walking, the hall seemed to get longer. It was probably an illusion, she knew that much, and just went into a random room. It was another staircase, leading up. She trotted up the stairs, curious to what she would find. There was a single door, and having her curiosity get the best of her, she opened the door to a sight. 

"You're late." He grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I'M BUSY. 20+ VOTES TO CONTINUE, DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT. :D. I also didn't specify who "he" was, so don't get all confused. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------