Official

//Hey guuuys. So, I kind of hate my writing style because I started this at the end of sixth grade, and I was a little faggot back then; So, I'm changing it. I'm gonna be a person now :D\\

BEN stared up at Slenderman, frozen in fear. "BEN." Slenderman chimed, gazing down at him. "Y-Yes...?" He shakily asked. "Get out." Slenderman replied kindly, but sternly. BEN did not dare question him, and he ran out. Jeff stood there quietly next to Jack, surprised at what had just happened. "So...uh.." Jack whispered to Jeff, "I'll uh... Go now..." He said and walked out, not giving Jeff time to respond.  Jeff stared at Slenderman, oddly frightened by his presence for the first time. He awkwardly shuffled upstairs to where Y/N was. She rolled over when her door creaked open, "Hellooooo...." Jeff whispered, smirking and walking in. "Hey..." Y/N whispered back as Jeff sat down on her bed. "Why do you look so nervous?" she asked, "You look like you've seen a ghost." Y/N chuckled quietly. Jeff stared at her with his odd eyes. "BEN tried to sass Slenderman, and Jack left. Thank God. I hope Slendy doesn't come up here..."

 And sure enough, Slenderman was heard trotting up the stairs. He peeked in the door, "Jeffery." "What?" He turned to look at Slenderman entering the room. "I'm leaving now." "Okay...." Slenderman walked out, down the stairs, and eventually out of the house into the cold. But the chill didn't seem to bother him. "He's creepy." Y/N said. "I agree. He bothers me. It's cold in here, would you like a fire?" Jeff asked, and Y/N nodded, yet she was surprised by his hospitality. Jeff walked over to the fireplace, setting down two pieces of oak wood. He grabbed some paper and lit it on fire with a white BIC lighter, //not everyone will get the reference, but if you do... you know how this fanfic will end, and i'm sorry :c// \\OR WILL IT?!?!\\ and the fire ignited, as did the glare in Y/N's eyes. The boy walked back over and sat on her bed, "Are you cold?" He asked and she reluctantly nodded, but wanted warmth.

 Jeff lay next to the younger girl, and wrapped his arms around her. She flinched slightly, but soon overcame the fear and embraced his warm touch. "You're surprisingly warm for a Creepypasta." She purred, and he nodded, "I know." She nuzzled into him, and he held her tightly. "I won't let those other creepypastas hurt you. I promise." Y/N blushed at the benevolent words, and she completely melted into him. "J-Jeff... Aren't you supposed to kill me?" She asked in a voice full of regret. "I am. But you're not like any other humans." He admitted, running a hand across her stomach. "I-Is that good...?"  She asked, and he nodded. "It's very good. I happen to like you... Maybe alot." He whispered in her ear, and slid his hand up her shirt. 

//Hey. I'll probably update tonight if I get 10 votes, which probably won't happen. But I realise how many people want me to update, so I did.... And also, do you guys like my old style better, or do you like this? I'll go back to my old if you prefer, but the majority will rule. Comment option 1 or option 2, option 1 being my old and 2 being my new. I love you all, and I think I'll be starting Black Butler oneshots very soon! <3 \\