Surprise

Her eyes widened as she saw him. He was better in person. 

"Bae~!" She yelped as she flew toward him. He ducked down as she was to hit the floor, and he watched. Just stared. But how could he? For he had no eyes. 

 Later on, Slenderman stepped quietly into Jeff's cottage. He needed to be quiet. Jeff was unbelievably sensitive. He slithered into the den as his tentacles were to be let loose. Slenderman grabbed a few bags that appeared to be hers, but he had to way to be sure. He heard a loud crash as a small blade was shoved into his lower back, inflicting a large gash down his suit and god-knows-what-is-under-there. 

 He let out a screech, as one of his tentacles flew back to knock the one and only asshole out of the way. Jeff landed on the ground beside the wall, staring up.

"Where is she?" He yelled, the knife still in his hand. 

"She's somewhere safe." Slenderman said, reaching back to fondle the rip in his suit. "Tsk tsk tsk." He sighed, running his hand over the slash, new material being mysteriously added onto the wound. "You're an idiot, Jeffery. I'm taking her things." He explained, starting to walk up the stairs. 

 "You aren't taking anything!" He yelled louder, standing up. "Please refrain. Your voice is going right through me, and I've had a long day." Slenderman turned to stare at him, Jeff's gaze meeting his for a slight second. //must refrain yaoi must hold back must not upset the readers uJOUUEOVNBV CELESTE SMASH//

 "Does she have any belongings upstairs in her room?" He asked, continuing his steps, closer to the room. Jeff didn't answer, but it didn't bother Slenderman at all, he just kept walking. He pushed the door open to reveal nothing but a clean room. She had nothing else. "I'll be somewhere when you need me." Slender called from upstairs, and left mysteriously. Jeffery stood there, trying to comprehend the dominant status. 

//Hey. Sorry. This is a really short chapter but I don't know if I like it very much. 

I have now seen two authors plagiarize my work. This is really holding me back from updating. It's pissing me off, and I really want to discontinue the story, because I just don't enjoy writing it anymore. Sorry, but I'd like some ideas for the story. Message me with recommendations, as the comments are quickly filled up with pleadings to update.