Brush it Off

I quickly finished my waffles, and went upstairs to my room. Thank God I had my own bathroom. I took off my pajamas, and changed into just something regular. Skinny jeans, my favorite pair. Black on one leg and black and white checkered on the other. I dug into my drawer, trying to find my favorite shirt.

You: Yes! Oh shirt I missed you!

I think I'm going a little crazy. Talking to myself. Anyways, I put the shirt on. A too big band t-shirt. None other than a simple '&' sign. For Of Mice & Men. My favorite band. I went to my shoes, and just put on some Converse. Also, my favorite pair. My plain black with "BMTH" Written on both sides of each shoe. For "Bring Me The Horizon". My other favorite band. I went into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, flossed, and then Listerine. I did my hair next. I brushed it out thoroughly, and then teased it. I guess you'd call it "Scene".  I looked at the clock- 8:24. 

You: Shit! 

I had to leave now! I ran downstairs, shut everything off, grabbed my "Motionless In White" backpack and ran out the door. I locked it and went to my bus stop. I almost tripped the entire way. Thank God the bus hadn't come yet, and my best friend Andy was there. (Yes, named after Andy Biersack.) 

Andy: Why are you late?

You: Damn, I don't even know. Just one of those days.

Andy: Oh... Well, you know what today is, right?

You: No, what...?

Andy: It's our anniversary!

You: What??!

Andy: Of friendship..?

You: Ohh..... Yeah!

Andy: Yeah, two years!

I hugged Andy, and it seemed he didn't want to let go... Neither did I. I loved this, I didn't release. I gently got tighter with the hug and nuzzled my head into his neck. He moved his hand slightly lower to right above my hip. Slowly pulled away, and we just stared at each other. His eyes were beautiful. His light greenish-bluish eyes, and his full black flipping hair. His snakebites, his bridge piercing, everything was just so perfect about him. He was the one who leaned in, and gently touched my lips with his. How long were we doing this? The bus was supposed to come at 8:45, and here it came. We quickly stopped, and ran onto the bus. I was happy we sat next to each other. We sat down in silence, we were both in awe of what we just had done.

Andy: I'm...I'm sorry..

You: Why? Don't be sorry. I had a part in it too...

Andy: But... 

I cut him off once more with another kiss~ I had no intention of stopping. But then the next stop. 

Alyssa: Well, look what little pair of fags got together.

Andy: Shut the Hell up.

Alyssa: Haha, how about no. How about you let your little whore shut you up.

She just walked to the back of the bus, with her idiot boyfriend, Drake.

Drake: Babe, I got you a present.

Alyssa: Good God, It's about time. We've been together how long? A month? And this is the FIRST present I'm getting?

Drake: Well yeah, but it's Valentines Day week-

Alyssa: Shut the fuck up. Give it to me when I ask for it.

Andy: What a bitch... I can see why you hate her.

You: Yeah... Well... umm...

Andy: Where were we?

I couldn't help but smile and accept his offer. We just snuggled and kissed until we got to school. Since we both went into different directions, when we got off the bus we hugged, and kissed once more... Were we together?