Target sighted

{Jeff's P.O.V}

 It was the time. I always kill once in the morning, in the evening, and dead in the center of night. I've been walking for hours. But then, the perfect school.

Jeff: James Manson High School. That sound flattering. 

 I guess I'd wait until school got out... This should take a while. Nah, I'll go annoy Slenderman until it's time.

-When he gets to Slendy-

Jeff: SLENDY SLENDY!

Slenderman: *Dusts suit off* Yes, Jeff?

Jeff: I'm bored.

Slenderman: -_- Why must you annoy me all the time, child? Go annoy EJ or BEN or somebody.

Jeff: But you're entertaining.

Slenderman: Jeffery. 

Jeff: PLEASE!

Slenderman: Fine. But you'll have to do a favor for me.

Jeff: What is it?

Slenderman: Shut up.

Jeff: Okay...

We walked around for a few hours. I actually got to witness Slenderman drive another victim to suicide! It was AMAZING! 

Jeff: Wow... Who knew...

Slenderman: Who knew what?

Jeff: That was so effective.

Slenderman: Just haunt them until they're equiptment no longer works, and drive them to suicide by letting them see you. There's not many of us, Jeff. We're special.

Jeff: I know... Sometimes I think of my family, and what I'd done. What drove me to this. The moment my sanity snapped. I've never been the same.

Slenderman: And that's why we found you.

Jeff: Wait what time is it?!

Slenderman: About 3:00.

Jeff: Shit!

Slenderman: What, child?

Jeff: Killing time.

Slenderman: Have fun.

Jeff: I will.

I quickly ran back to the school, and saw everyone walking out, and boarding buses.

{Your P.O.V} 

 I waited for Andy to walk out. Since we only ride the bus in the morning, and walked home in the after noon. And he WAS my best friend. All of a sudden, I felt someone grab my hips from behind, and breathe deeply into my neck. They were gently rubbing my sides, and all of a sudden turned me to face them.

You: Andy! What the Hell!?

Andy: Did I scare you?

He smirked.

You: Yes!

He grabbed my sides once more and brought me in for a kiss. I touched his face, and had me in his grip. 

Andy: Lets go... I'm so tired. Want to watch a movie after my parents go to work? They have late shifts, you know.

You: Sure.. It sounds like fun.

I smiled and blushed. I tried to hide my face, but he turned me to face him once more and brought my face up with his finger and kissed my forehead. I've never felt like this before with him.

We started to walk home, and when we got to his house I hugged him and we talked for about 10 minutes outside, and arranged plans for tonight. We hugged and I walked home. But I had the constant feeling I was being followed~

You: Hey, anyone there?

I turned around to scope out the sidewalk, and all around it, but nobody was there. I was so paranoid. Finally I got home, and just sat on my couch for about five minutes. I went up to my room and changed into another band shirt, as always. It was Panic! At The Disco, and I just put some plain white skinny jeans on.  I sat on my couch and watched T.V for a few hours, until I got that feeling again.