Care

hay guise

heuehueheue

im eating chex mix but hey its an update. i have writers block so this is gonna suck ok

ok

__________________________________________

{Jeff's P.O.V}

You: Jeff? Are you out here? It's really cold and I'm getting scared.

Slenderman: *whispers to Jeff* Is s-she calling you?

Jeff: I think so...

You: Please! I'm scared!

I hopped down from the tree, horrifying Y/N.

You: Jeff!

She lead me into a powerful hug, almost knocking me down.

You: Where were you? Did you leave? Why? Are you okay? Did som-

I cut her off.

Jeff: Y/N! *cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N!! So hey. I just wanted to say, I am horribly sorry for not updating. I started this chapter a few weeks ago. Also, I'm really not happy with this story. I'm sorry, and I'm also sorry about discontinuing my Shoey fanfic. I just really am not good with commitment. So sorry. Should I continue this? Or should I make Death Note/Black Butler one shots? I think it would be best if I made oneshots, because like, they're short. I'm not good with long stories. Unless I'm reading them. I also don't really wanna continue this because my interests change SO much. I was totally obsessed with Shoey, so I decided to make a fanfic. A few weeks later, I found something else. So I discontinued the fanfic and wrote something else. Well, that's kind of what happened with Creepypasta. I'm so sorry, please comment on this and tell me what you think I should do. Sorry this was so long! I just had a lot to say :)