Interruption

As Jeff slid his hand up her shirt, she flinched. Y/N had never been touched like this; she 

//i just tried to straighten my glasses as i was writing this. i'm not wearing them, and i looked like a complete idiot.\\

enjoyed it, but she missed the hugs of Andy. She didn't want to be alone with Jeff, deep inside she was still very afraid of him. He could snap at any moment and completely turn toward her. "J-Jeff!" She shivered at his cold hands, "Please... no..." She pleaded, but he continued. "Y/N." He said, crawling on top of her. "Hush." He demanded her to be quiet, "If you make one sound, I'll kill you." She whimpered, and he took out his knife, "Do you think I'm kidding?" 

 She shook her head, tears coming into her eyes. She longed for the comforting hold of the other man, Slenderman. She believed he was a tsundere.* "J-..." She remembered what he'd said, and stayed silent after that. He slid her shirt off, and she continued to cry softly. She was praying to the God she didn't believe in; she prayed someone would help her. Anybody. She didn't want this. She thought she did- Y/N always read Creepypasta fanfiction x reader, and Jeff had always been her favorite. But it's nothing like she imagined. He was far more creepier, far more intimidating in person.

 Tears began flowing at a steady speed out of her eyes as he continued to undress her, until she was only in her undergarments. He touched her- a way she didn't want to be touched. "Jeff!" She yelled, struggling under his grip, "Please! Stop!" She begged, but he didn't stop. 

 Meanwhile, Slenderman sensed something. He sensed something was wrong. He knew- He just did. He crawled out of the tree, dusting the dirt off his flawless suit. When he looked toward Jeff's small house, he noticed Y/N's room had lit up; a fire was illuminating the room. Jeff must've been bothering her, for she had not gotten up when he left. He slowly walked over, beginning to her Y/N's cries for help. "Please!" She yelped as he took his hoodie off and kissed her neck roughly. Slenderman panicked. He heard her-  He heard the horrifying shrieks of pain. 

 "Please..." She continued to beg through all the tears into her eyes. Jeff undressed himself, he was now only in boxers, and he pressed himself against her; she shuddered at the touch of his bulge.  Slenderman opened the door to his cottage, stepping inside slowly. He crept up the stairs, opening the door. Jeff was too busy starting to jack off on top of Y/N to notice, but she noticed. Her eyes filled with hope as she looked at the tall figure. He held a finger to his "mouth", signaling for her to stay quiet. Jeff positioned himself outside Y/N, sliding in slowly as she screamed, for she was still a virgin. "J-Jeff!" She yelped in pain, and Slenderman walked up behind Jeff, throwing him off her. Jeff screeched at the Slenderman, and stared up at him in anger as Y/N hurried off the bed and putting her clothes on. Slenderman stared down at Jeff, punching him hard and he flew against the wall, hitting it hard. "Run, Y/N." Slender ordered sternly, and she obliged. "I'll come for you later." He reassured and she ran. She ran down the stairs and out the house.

 Y/N Didn't know where she was going, and she didn't care. Jeff the Killer tried to rape her, and she would not stand for it. Slenderman was indeed her saviour, and she owed eternal thanks to him. Once Y/N found a safe spot under a snow-covered tree, she breathed heavily. Her asthma was only yet another inconvenience. She tried to even out the breaths, but it was no use. She'd not brought her inhaler; it was left in her bag at home. She coughed, wheezing and laying in the snow. Would this be her final breaths? She hoped not. Just as her dying breath approached, a tall, well-dressed man approached with blood covering his suit. He bent down, looking at her as if staring straight into her soul. "S-Slender-..." She choked out.

//PLOT TWIST! :D SLENDER X READER? NO, I'M KIDDING, GUYS DON'T STOP READING JUST BECAUSE SLENDY BEAT UP JEFF OKAY. I KINDA MAKE THIS SHIT UP AS I GO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. But HEY, Thanks for 6k+ Reads :D It means sooo much, and remember, 10 votes until I update. :3 Sorry about the short chapters, I really have writers block. Please message me or comment below if you have any ideas on what could happen next? Please c:? Vote, Follow, and Comment :D Thanks, goodnight.