Intro

Hello fellas ☺️

This is my first book on wattpad.

I know there will be a ton of mistakes so please don't go correcting me cause I know I have lots of mistakes. I will go back and edit mistakes later.

Everything in this book is made by me. The only things I do not own are the photos. I have got them off google.

Also please do not copy my stuff.
Thank you.

--------------------------------

Alison Starling, also known as Ali. She's your typical nerd. 17 and is on her last year of high school. She goes to Arrowdale high and wants nothing but to get through it. Although she may not be the typical nerd you think she is. Why? She street fights and street races. She goes by the name "Iris"

Then there is Madison Ellie Brooke. She's beautiful and always donates a bunch of money to people and charities.

What u will never guess is that these two are the same people.

Jake Mill. Definition of bad boy. He's 18 and goes to Arrowdale high. He's one of the undefeated champs in street fighting and street racing. He leads the Snipers, one of the strongest and biggest gangs.

What happens when Jake and the gang start to get suspicious about this Alison girl? Will he find out the truth? If he does what will he do? Read to find out.