This Isn't How Dreams Work

*THIS NEXT PART IS LIKE, HALF A LEMON. BEWARE. IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT, THAT'S TOTALLY FINE. ITS OPTIONAL.*

   Bro lifted John up by sliding his hands under his ass, his boo-tay, pushing him up onto the desk in the back room. John let out a weak moan as his lips were locked with Bro's. Bro's lips and his own. John thought for a moment about this, and how absolutely great it made him feel. How great Bro made him feel. It was a dreamy feeling, and it all went straight to his dick. So many things were right now, Bro's hands for instance.
   While John was still fully clothed, with the exception of his shirt being pulled up to his collar bones, Bro's hands were hard at work against the tent that had made itself present under the fabric of John's shorts. John's shorts, now those are great, but as great as they are, Bro wanted them off. Now.
   And off they went, fluttering gently to the floor. Now that is quite the opposite of what was going on up above on the desk. The noises from the two boys were so drastically different. John let out weak, pitiful friends while Bro growled dominantly against the smaller boys lips. He couldn't help but even bite a little. A lot. John was just so soft, so virgin, and Bro wanted to totally wreck him.
   John's arms wrapped around the back of Bro's neck, his legs wrapping around his hips. A surprised yelp of pleasure escaped his lips as Bro went for a rougher touch this time, now with even less fabric between them. Before long, John had become a moaning mess, and Bro's lips were against his neck, simultaneously kissing and whispering softly.
   "John...Smuppets. We need to make them.." What? That's not sexy. What the hell?
   "If you don't hurry up, I'll be sewing your ass and not the puppets. Get up" Oh God. Oh God. The sexy scene seemed to fade away in light as John's eyes opened, to see just the man he had been dreaming about. ugh.

A/N so this was really short, but that's good. I needed it to be small and really this was a last minute decision, but it was supposed to be a much longer chapter. I just decided to cut the chapter into two pieces so the lemon would be skippable. Oh, and this is only the first of probably two lemons. This is barely even lemon but I'm on mobile so i cared less. Hope you enjoyed, Anyway, adios .