Introduction

I was walking through the hallways of a nearby University, several workers around me. We were looking for something simple, the best, the brightest, the most innovative. These were our three requirements to work under the Hemmings label, but not even the professionals can stay on track.

WARNING: Paint Stain A Lashton Fanfiction Will Include the Following;

~Business and Art world fiction

~Sensual Conflict

~Abuse/Use of Drugs/Alcohol

~Scenes of Aggression/Abuse

~College Fiction

The Playlist to this Book Includes the Following Songs:

Car Radio ~ Twenty One Pilots

Can You Feel My Heart ~ Bring Me the Horizon

Talking to the Moon ~ Bruno Mars

Failure ~ Breaking Benjamin

All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) ~ Bullet for My Valentine

Coming Down ~ Five Finger Death Punch

Out of My Limit ~ Five Seconds of Summer

Lips of an Angel ~ Hinder

The Diary ~ Hollywood Undead

Tears on the Runway Part II ~ Issues

Mr. Brightside ~ The Killers

Bulletproof Heart ~ My Chemical Romance

How You Remind Me ~ Nickelback

Stay The Night ~ State Champs (Originally Zedd)

State of my Head ~ Shinedown

Never Surrender ~ Skillet 

Never Too Late ~ Three Days Grace

Paradise ~ Coldplay

Check Yes Juliet ~ We the Kings

Total of Nineteen Songs

Luke's POV

Pulling my sunglasses off of my face as I walked into the building, smoothing my slicked hair back as I looked around. This building was clean, and I knew where I was going. I was simply going to observe a class, after all, I was just doing my scouting for interns. That was what my father had always had me do.

Walking through the hallways, I was a little intrigued when I noticed a student covered in paint, pastels, and other art supplies walk through. He was high in spirits, a skip in his step. I was ultimately curious.

I found myself knocking on the door of the art room. The teacher smiled when she saw me. She was not the hippy I was expecting. But I extended my hand to her and shook it. "Luke Hemmings of Hemmings Enterprise."

"Oh I know who you are!" She smiled wide. "I went to school with your father. Very bright man."

"Thank you ma'am." I smiled along with her as we spoke. "I'm so very sorry to interrupt, but I just got a little curious. Would you mind if I sat in and observed your class for one period?"

"Not at all, sit where you may like." She smiled and so I walked to the back and placed myself on the stool. I could see the kid covered in art supplies, and next to him was another who looked as if he had injected those supplies into his hair. I smiled though, if we were looking for innovators, why would I not look where the creative students were?

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

Yay new Lashton =3 I was really cautious about doing this and I changed a lot of concepts since I began thinking about it. But Ashton and Michael are the two in the classroom that Luke is looking at by the way. Just let me know what you think of it though, and if enough people want to read than I will definately post the next chapters.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX