Danny

Danny was going through a transformation. What's happening to me? He looked disgusted and repressed thoughts of the new girl. Ever since Marina, his love life has never been the same. Bewtween the booze and boobs, Danny had forgotten what real love felt like. The rusty gears in his heart had just begun spinning.

Danny paced back and forth muttering words to himself and rubbing his chin. "Okay, business before pleasure. It's only her voice I'm in love with. Well, I wouldn't say love, but I really like, and would want to take out to dinner or go to the beach with... OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. What is this crap?"

He stopped in mid-frame, throwing his hands up in anger and saw Jane standing in the doorway. He put his limbs back down and brushed off his shirt. "Hello Jane," he tried to look calmer.

"I forgot my guitar," she gestured toward the dark brown acoustic.

"Oh right," he quickly handed it to her.

"And also, I was wondering if... you want to," she stuttered a bit, " get coffee or something. You know for business stuff and recording."

"Yes! I'd love that!" Danny replied like a puppy hearing a doorbell ring. Shit... I didn't mean to sound that damn excited. I'm looking too desperate. It's just coffee and business.

"Haha okay," she smiled and walked away.