Chapter Eleven

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES, IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED.

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS GO OVER TO MY TWITTER iStylesRunaway AND TWEET ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT BECAUSE YOUR AWESOME X

NOW IF TE FONT IS DEIFFERNT ITS BECAUSE THE SECOND PART I COPIED OUT OF WORD BECAUSE I DIDNT AVE INTERNET WHEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND CAN I WARN TIS GETS HEATED!!!! X

___________

(Marcel's P.O.V)

I was taken by surprise when Alisha's mum hugged me. At first I didn't know what to do but then I just hugged her back.

"I'm going to fix you two something to eat!"

"Thanks mum, we'll be upstairs!" Alisha said as she grabbed my hand and directed me up stairs.

"Okay sweetie and ill try keep Jamie down stairs."

"Thank mum."

We walked up stairs and then into Alisha's room. It was hug and colourful, nothing I would have expected her to have.

"What never seen a girls room before?" Alisha asked. My expression must have given it away.

"Well no actually, but I didn't expect it to be so normal." I said. I walked over to the end of her bed and sat down. Alisha walked into her wardrobe and came out with a white shirt.

"Here put this on, I want to try something." Alisha said as she threw the shirt at me. I looked a it then back at her. I stood up off the bed and placed it on the bed. I unbuttoned my best then my shirt taking it off and putting it on the bed. I then slipped the white shirt on and when Alisha looked up she smiled. As she walked over she scare me a little but she grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "Ok, now we need to wash that gel out of your hair!"

"Um, ok!"

"Trust me, I just want to see something!"

After Alisha helped wash my hair she took out her hair dryer and styles it without gel.

"Ok I need you to run your hands through your hair." Alisha said. I did as I was told and ran both hands through my hair.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Wow, I thought you'd resemble Harry more but you dont, you still look different."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, look do you trust me?"

"Well, yea I guess!"

"Good, tomorrow you are coming to the mall with me after school and looking like that aswell!" Alisha said with a smile on her face.

"I don't think that'll be a good idea!"

"Why not, you can still be smart and handsome without your glasses or your vests!"

"Look I'm some charity case!" I said. I walked over and grabbed my shirts.

"Marcel, I'd never think of you like that." Alisha said as she walked over to me. I was looking at my hands.

"Look it's happened before, girls only hang out with me because underneath a this I look like Harry, why do you think I dress differently!"

"Marcel, I'm not like any other girl what do I have to do to prove that?" Alisha asked. Many things came to mind but I just shrugged. That's when I saw her go on her tip toes and kiss my forehead. I looked up into her eyes and she wore a smile then closed her eyes as she pecked my lips.

(Alisha's P.O.V)

Marcel smiled, his dimples showing. I poked one of his dimples and he smashed his lips against mine. He kissed me slowly, we were in no rush at all. The close proximity of his tongue was enticing. Before he engulfed my bottom lip in another kiss, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue brushed against mine and warmth shot up my whole body, making me shudder. I brought my hands to the top of his shirt and started to undo the buttons as I kissed him. I got them all unbuttoned and he shrugged the shirt off of his shoulders. I ran my hands down the smooth skin of his bare torso. He brought his hands to the hem of my shirt and he lifted it over my head, exposing my black lace bra.