Chapter 2: Miku's Feelings.

Rin's P.O.V

"Now, go wash your hands." I said. "Eh?" Len's face was so cute! I mean, he was surprised and that face is funny and cute at the same time.

"I don't wanna crappy smells in my house. Go wash them or your dead." I said while waving my hand on the air.

"O-okay..." He replied sadly.

When we ate our dinner, I was thinking. Thinking of Miku's feelings. Does she likes him? She doesn't talk about him. She doesn't even look at him.

"Rin? Oi, Rin... Rin Kagamine... RIN!!!" Len shouted. "Huh? Oh, uh... What is it, Len?" I faked a smile.

"What are you doing? You were looking at nowhere. Are you okay?" He asked. "Sorry, I'm fine." I completed eating my food. "Oh, I see." He looked at his food.

"Len, I'm not sure if Miku like you back. I'm sorry, I lied." I said sadly. "It's okay! I know she loves someone else, but I'm trying to be her best friend, at least. I just want her to be happy." He said smiling.

Len....

Miku's P.O.V

"Mikuo! I wanna eat!! I'm so hungry!!" I shouted at Mikuo, my older brother. Well, he's a senior in the high school.

"I'll be there right now. Please wait for a while." He replied. "Hmph!!" I looked at the ground angrily.

"Here's the leek soup and the fried chicken you want. You can eat now." Mikuo smiled at me. "Thanks!! Itadakimasu!!" I said happily.

"So, Len Kagamine is finally your friend, huh?" He asked. "H-how did you know?" I widened my eyes. "You're popular at school. Every one knows everything about you." He replied.

"O-oh." I completed eating. "Wait, what do you mean by 'finally'?" I asked. "Don't you like him?" He answered by asking me. Haha, so funny.

"No, I don't. He is popular, right. He is handsome, right. He is kind and cool, right. But that doesn't mean I like him." I replied. "Really? I mean, maybe I'm the only one who knows you're stalking him sometimes." He said.

How could he?!

"Huh? I just wanted to see what is he doing. He is kinda mysterious, and I want to know him more." I said. "And now, he's my new friend. It's my chance to know him more."

"I see." He sighed.

Time skip

After the dinner, I studied for a while, then I laid on my bed.

I sighed thinking of what happened today.

"That's how I treat my best friends!!"

Stupid, stupid, stupid!! What were you thinking about when you said this?!

The worst thing is that you KISSED his hand!!! You CAN'T kiss a guy's hand if you chatted with him just TODAY!!!

Now, what he's going to say about you?! URGH!! I WILL REGRET THAT I KISSED A GUY'S HAND!!!

I began rolling in my bed.

Stupid me, stupid me, STUPID ME!!!!!!

I covered my face with my pillow.

"I wanna die."

I was like this all the night. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:46 AM.

"Oh crap!"

I tried to sleep, but there's no use.

"Len.." was the only word I said. Why did I said it, anyway?

Len's P.O.V

It's the next day. I walked to the school with Rin.

"So, you're excited to see Miku, right?" Rin said while smirking. I glared at her.

"Len! Rin!!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mikuo-senpai?" Rin looked around. "Yeah, it's me." Mikuo said.

"Man, you look troubled." I said looking at his face. "Are you okay?"

"No. I need your help, guys." He looked at us worriedly.

"Miku is sick."

~☆♡☆~

I said it before, this story's chapter's are too short. I'm sorry.

This isn't a cliffhanger, right? It's just a normal ending for this chapter, right?

I hope you liked this chapter.

See you in the next chapter!

Your annoying author,

Zakurakiri~♡