Chapter 3: Sleepover Time!!

Len's P.O.V

"Miku is sick." Mikuo said.

"What?! What happened to her?! She was with me yesterday and she was really fine!!" I said worriedly. "Calm down, Len." Rin said while patting my shoulder.

"This isn't the only thing, the problem is that I can't stay at home today to take care of her." Mikuo completed. "Why?" Rin asked. "I should go to a sleepover at my friend's house because we have a project to do. I can't tell him that I can't go because tomorrow will be the last day to give the project to the teacher." He explained.

"Mikuo-senpai is too lazy. He always late at school activities." Rin teased. "Shut up, blank head! At least, I have good grades at school because I'm giving attention on class and I don't draw on my table!!" He shouted at her. "Ha! Who's blank head, lazy monkey! You're late on everything!! And now, because of you, we will-" She stopped talking and looked at me.

"What happened, blank head?" Mikuo smirked. "We will help you." Rin's face was really serious. "The fadge." Me and Mikuo said at the same time. "I'm serious, really." She said. "The fuq." Mikuo said.

"What?" Rin looked at the both of us. "Nothing. What's your plan?" I asked. "I'm just planning on doing a sleepover at Miku's house. Because Miku is sick and tired, so we have to take care of her. And, tomorrow is the weekend, so why not?" Rin smirked.

I think I know what is she thinking about.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!!" Mikuo said happily. "Eh? Oh, haha. No problem." Rin replied as she smirked. I shot her a death glare meaning to say 'I know what are you thinking.' She smirked more than before.

"Oh no! We're late!!" Mikuo yelled. "Th-that's right! Let's go!!" Rin said as she ran to the school.

??? P.O.V

She's absent, huh? I'll miss her so much. Okay, I'll wait until Sunday morning to see her. I hope nothing happened to her. I really want to do this so badly. *smirks*

Len's P.O.V

Time skip

"Okay, that's Miku's house, huh?" I asked. "Yeah. Let's enter." Rin said. "I'm sure you'll have lots of fun today, Len." Rin whispered. "I can hear you. Clearly." I glared at her. She smiled.

We entered the house. It was really clean. "Let's go to Miku's room." Rin said. I nodded. After we entered the room, we saw Miku laying with a red face. "Miku?! What happened?!!" Rin said. I touched her forehead and it was really hot. "Rin, she have a fever. Give me some ice and a small towel." I ordered. "Y-yes!" Then, she ran down stairs.

I took off my shirt, so I was just wearing a sweat shirt. "Here's the cool water and the small towel. I'll go make some dinner for the three of us." Rin said before returning to the kitchen.

"Okay." I put the towel in the water and then in her smooth skin. I heard her moan a little. "L-Len..." She said. I blushed.

She's saying my name when she's asleep.

"Miku? Are you awake?" I asked. "Len.... kun..." She said. "I... lo..." When I heard those words, my heart beats became faster.

"I... lo..." She said, again.

What is this? Don't tell me she's trying to confess..

~☆♡☆~

Wow, I stopped working on this since years! (Impossible) did you like the chapter? I know it's short so please don't mention it. I'm just as lazy as f*ck.

Well, comment down if you want. Thanks for reading!

Your super lazy author,

Zakurakiri~♡