My Weird Love Life.

A normal day of his life. Len Kagamine, the 16 years old boy, was sitting on his chair. He wasn't giving attention to the class at all, he was looking at his beautiful crush, Miku Hatsune.

He liked her since middle school. His twin sister, Rin Kagamine, noticed him looking at Miku while blushing. She smirked and completed drawing on her table.

In lunch time, he was going to eat with his friends, Shion Kaito and Kamui Gakupo, when the other blonde twin came to him.

"Oi, Len. I saw you in class looking at Miku. So you like her, huh?" She teased him while smirking. "N-no! It's not lik-" She cutted him by saying, "Come with me. I'll make sure she likes you back." She held his hand and walked to the rooftop.

There was the teal haired girl sitting, waiting for her best friend to come. When Rin opened the door, she looked up to see her bestie with her blond twin brother.

"Miku! Sorry for the wait!! I was talking with my twin brother, Len. I wanted you to be his girlf-- I mean, his new friend." Rin said to Miku. Len gave her a death glare. She just smiled at him.

"Hi, Len-kun. I'm sure that you already know me. I hope we can be best friends." Miku smiled and gave him her hand to shake. Len blushed and shook her hand. "Y-yes." Was the only word he said. She smiled, yet again.

"Ahem! I hope you two can be a cute coup-- I mean, best friends!!" Rin shrugged. Len glared at her, again. "Yes! I know we will be best friends!! Because we know each others since middle school!!" Miku grinned at both of them. 'Thank godness, she didn't get it.' Len sighed.

"Len-kun? Something's wrong?" Miku asked Len, who was blushing as hell. "Huh? Oh, haha. No, I'm fine. Sorry, maybe I have a fever." He lied. Of course he will, he can't confess from the beginning.

"A fever?! Oh no! We should take you to the nurse's office!!" Miku was worried about him. He was melting from inside, blushing with a stupid smiley face from outside. "No, thank you. I'm fine, really." He replied, still smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, if you said so." She said while smiling weakly.
He noticed something, Rin wasn't talking for long time. He looked at his twin. There wasn't anyone. "Hey, Miku. Did you saw Rin?" He asked Miku. She shook her head. "No, I didn't." He was really angry.

I will show you, Rin. Just wait for me.

~☆♡☆~

Hi guys! This is my first fanfic. I hope you like it.😁
This is a Lenku fanfic. Don't ship? Then don't read!!
I don't own vocaloid or any character! I just own the story.

Thanks for reading!

Zakurakiri~♡