The sixth letter

Oh my gosh!! She has her first letter😱 Enjoy like always😄
*****
  Dearest Melanie,
I know you enough to say that I know some pretty nasty things about you. Enough evidence to prove you guilty of something. What is it I have on you you might ask, I'm not telling you just yet. But, there is one thing that you can do to stop me from revealing it, and that's to not go home and go over to Tegan's house for the night. Be a naughty girl tonight.
                             Have a lovely night, -R
  Did Tegan write this to scare me? I know he a hormonal teenager but this, this is taking it to the next level. Who's R and why that letter? I'm so confused. So many thoughts are swirling around in my brain, I'm trying to take a grasp on what I just read. What dirt is so bad that they have on me? It's not like I've murdered anyone. I haven't ever bullied anyone so severely that they've killed someone. Sure I've had my share of battles and a few cursive words shot here and there but nothing so serious that someone would seek revenge to this state of level.
  What if I don't go? What if I don't want to lose my virginity this early, kind of early, in my life. I don't have to be super naughty. I mean we can sleep in the same bed. My parents are gone, we could go over to my house for the night. Actually, now that I think about it, I think I was going t ask him to stay the night anyways. I slip on my ripped black shorts and put on my Ac/Dc muscle shirt and tie my hair up into a bun. I walk out, grabbing everything, leaving the letter, but taking the part of my name out. And Tegan's name. Ain't moody stealing my man.
  "T, did you slip an envelope into the shack that my clothes were in?" I ask. He gives me a puzzled look and slowly shakes his head no.
  "Why? What did it say?" He asks.
  "Nothing, did you want to spend the night at my house?" I bring up swiftly. Nice, good job, now it seems like your desperate, you slut.
  "Sure, just lets stop by my house so I can grab a spare change of clothes, I only live about a block away so we can leave my car at my house and walk to yours. That sound alright?" He replied.
  "Uh, ya sure." I say, looking around for someone or something that could've left that note. Must've happened during our little episode.
*****
  I put my keys in the doorknob and walk into my house. I point out the kitchen, dinning room and mud room. Then I head upstairs to my room and show him around. I head to the bathroom to freshen up. I smell like lake water and am covered in algae. Gross. There's still sand in my hair and on my legs because I wasn't officially dry when I got re-dressed. I slip off my top and shorts, I'm about to take my underwear off when a knock on the door startles me. Yep, officially paranoid.
  "Yes?" I ask, grabbing a pair of scissors I unlock the door and see Tegan standing there in nothing but his boxer briefs. I literally feel myself drool. He does the same and then I realize that I'm in my not so covering black lace underwear set.
  "Showering now are we? Can I join, let's save the fishes together. Haven't you heard, Dori's missing now." He smirks. He tends to do that a lot.
  "If you want to." I tease.
  "Actually?" He questions.
  "No you baboon! I'm a virgin and I'd like to keep it that way." Shit, did that seriously just come out of my mouth?! I curse under my breath and he gets off of the bed and walks over to me. He puts his hands on both of my shoulders.
  "That shouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. Is that why you kept on stopping? Because you've never done it before?" He asks.
  "Sort of. Look, I want my first to be with my husband, and last time I checked, I'm a single and not married woman." I confront.
  "Well, you aren't actually single because I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend." He proposes, rubbing the back of his neck.

<<Warning, not for virgin eyes, skip ahead if you are under 14!! I will let you know when it's safe to read again>>

  "I suppose, I mean, your a decent guy, but right now your indecent, go put some clothes on, unless you actually want to join me in the shower." I say, I sway towards the bathroom and I swear you could hear his jaw drop. Oh yes, my butt is bare because of my thong.
  You want a piece of this pie don't you Tegan? Well come and get it.
  What is happening with my brain?! I hear him walk up behind me and I slip off my underwear very slowly so he can watch ever move I make very cautiously. He slips off his boxer briefs and turns on the shower, hopping in, I let the warm water run down my back, until instead of water dripping down my back, it's his body heat that is now radiating off of me. He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his body.
  "No backing out now Mel." He informs. Oh my gosh, this guy does wonders. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and start planting kisses on his neck. He lets out a moan and I bite that spot until he growls and I kiss the spot. He can't take anymore of this and tilts my head up so I'm looking at him.
  Leaning in, he kisses me with such passion and more emotions that overwhelm me with sparks and butterflies. Fuck butterflies, I feel the whole zoo in my stomach. He switches the shower off and we get out. He puts a blanket down on the floor of my bedroom and he places me down. He's naked currently and I scan his body. His brotherhood is really big. I've never actually seen one so I just stare at it for a little while. Is that thing supposed to go inside of me? This is going to hurt like a bitch. He slips a condom on and we get into the position.
  "Hey, look at me. It's going to hurt for two seconds then your going to be fine. Okay? I would never hurt you." He coos. I nod my head then he slips into me. Tears gaze my eyes I let out a scream then I moan with pleasure. He lets out a moan and then speeds up the pace, moving in and out. A little bit of blood comes out and I can't help but think, I'm not a virgin anymore.
  "We better be getting married." I whisper after we're both breathless. We clean up the mess and I'm glad that we did that on the floor.

Safe to continue reading for you 13 and under!!(I know you secretly read it tsk tsk, disappointed)

  "I hope so, I think I really like you Melanie." He says after turning on the washing machine. I slip some underwear on and hop into bed after putting on his shirt that he was wearing. I pull the covers over so there just under my ear.
  "So, who said you could wear my shirt?" He asks, a smile evident on his face.
  "Well, figuring we just did the nasty, the least you could do is let me wear your shirt, after all, you took my virginity." I imply.
  "And you took mind." He admits. He gets into my bed with me and cuddles up close, wrapping an arm around my waist. I feel his bare chest against my back, a small shiver goes down my spine.
  "You mean I took your virginity too?" I question.
  "I was half a virgin when I met you...mean girl reference. No, all joking aside yes, you actually did and it's kind of embarrassing so please don't tell anyone, okay?" He pleads.
  "Then don't tell anyone that you took mine and we'll be just fine." I argue. He lets out a sigh but agreed in the end. I start drifting off to sleep but still catch what he says.
  "Goodnight, number one." He whispers, tucking a strand of loose hair that feel in front of my face.