1: Times have turned

Mabel's POV

"Bill!?" I yelled. "Why are you doing this?!"

"I have a very long story to tell you, Shooting Star." Bill paced around as I struggle to be free of the chains.

"Struggling won't help." He looked at me.

I stopped moving and glared at him. "Why are you doing this to me? I thought you loved me..."

"I do love you, Mabel." He walked closer to me.

"So why did you trick me!?"

"Just listen." He snapped.

I stayed quiet.

"First of all, Pine Tree was right." Bill smiled. "I wasn't sucked into that portal on accident. I did it on purpose."

I was about to say something, but Bill waved his hand and I lost my voice.

"Just listen." Bill repeated.

I sighed.

"So then, my plan was working. I wanted you to love me, and it worked. Until Will came along..." He glared at the ground.

"Remember when I said I had 'unfinished business' to attend to?" Bill looked at me.

I nodded.

"I had to deal with Will." He explained. "After a little chat, I felt my old self coming back to me. The evil me. The me I like. But at the same time I still have feelings for you."

I closed my eyes and tilted my head down, trying to hold back tears.

Bill waved his hand, making my voice come back. "Anything you want to say, Shooting Star?"

I looked at him with watery eyes. "Do you love me? Honestly?"

"With all my heart." Bill smiled.

"So why are you chaining me up?" I asked.

"Because you want your pretty little hands on this rift." Bill smiled. "And I can't let you have that."

Then I forgot about Dipper. "Wait...what did you do to my family? Why did you possess Dipper again!?"

"I had to stop you." Bill said. "Your family is unconscious in the shack but they'll wake up; Pine Tree as well."

"So tell me Bill..." I sighed. "What does that rift actually do?"

"It allows my world to come to yours." He said simply.

"Why do you want your world in mine? Isn't that the point of our separate realms?"

"It's like I said, Mabel, I want to be with you."