6: Dexter

"I have to go discuss some plans with my friends, but if you need anything, you know what to do." Bill winked at me.

I chuckled. "I know."

"Explore the mansion if you want." Bill said, then snapped his fingers, making him disappear.

I looked around and frowned. It was all so weird and unrealistic. There was blobs of color splattered on the wall, abnormal artwork, and nearly everything was floating.

What if Bill already knows about the plan? He's the smartest thing that ever lived. I guess I shouldn't say "smart" because Ford is the smartest person I know. Bill is...sneaky. He knows everything. So should I be worried?

Then my thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind me. "Who are you?"

I turned around to see a man floating and glaring at me. He must've been one of Bill's demon friends.

"I'm Mabel." I said. "Bill's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" The man laughed. "Sorry to break it to you but Bill never mentioned a girlfriend to me."

"But he is my boyfriend!" I stomped my foot.

"Sure sure." The man sarcastically said.

"If you don't believe me then ask Bill himself!" I crossed my arms.

"I would but Bill is in a meeting now." The man crossed his arms too. "Until then you're coming with me to the dungeon."

"The dungeon!?" I gasped.

"Yes." The demon nodded. "Until Bill clarifies that you are his girlfriend."

"Whatever it takes." I shrugged.

The demon yanked on my arm and walked down the hall.

"Can I at least know you're name?" I ask.

"Why?"

"I told you my name its only fair if you tell me yours."

"Dexter."

I nodded. "Thank you."

We arrived in the dungeon at the basement and Dexter opened a cell and threw me in. Literally.

"I hope you are Bill's girlfriend," Dexter smiled, "because if you're not, bad things are going to happen."