10: Bubble

"B-Bill?" I mumbled.

Bill held my hand and snapped his fingers, making us appear in his mansion.

"I have to admit, Shooting Star, you're smarter than I thought." Bill smiled.

"Stay away from my family, Bill!" I growled.

"I know you love me, you know you love me." Bill walked closer to me.

"But killing my family!?" I shouted. "You're insane!"

"Your family is in the way of our future, Mabel." Bill said.

"Bill..." I sighed. "Where is your old self!? I was trying to talk to Will so I can get you back."

Bill hesitated. "Will isn't here anymore."

"What?" I tilted my head. "What did you do to him!?"

"I didn't do anything." Bill said. "Will vanished and now his other half is within me. That's why I'm evil again."

"Bill you don't have to do this. You don't have to be evil!"

"It's who I am, Mabel." Bill's eyes stared into mine. "It's who I've always been."

I looked at him with sad eyes. "Bill I know you're good side is still in there. Please just come back, make everything back just the way it was and we can be together!"

"Why aren't you understanding?" Bill frowned. "This is me!"

"Why aren't you understanding that this isn't the man I fell in love with." I frowned.

I sighed. "Mabel, you and I are going to be together, I promise."

"Just not like this." I shook my head.

"Once your family is out of the way we can be together forever."

"No..."

"As for you, Shooting Star," Bill sighed, raising his hand.

"What are you doing!?"

"Making sure you don't get in my way." Bill frowned.

He snapped his fingers and some sort of pink shield wrapped around me. It was like I was in some sort of...bubble.

Then Bill snapped his fingers again, making chains wrap around the bubble. He smirked at me, holding the key to unlock the chains.

"Why are you doing this!?" I cried.

Bill smiled. "Because I'm a demon."