12: Finale

"Oh my gosh." Bill slapped his forehead. "It was Will."

"What happened?" I pouted.

"When I talked to Will that day..." Bill shivered. "I was there to tell him to back off or there would be consequences."

I stayed silent and listened.

"After some small talk, Will explained how if he dies his half will be apart of me. He wanted to see me break your heart and rip this town apart. Will killed himself so his half could be within me. It's like I've been hypnotized this entire time by Will. But you..." He looked at me.

He held my hand. "You saved me, Mabel."

I couldn't help but smile and hug him again. "I knew you were still there."

"Thank you." Bill smiled down at me. "Thank you for bringing me back."

"I wasn't going to give up until you were back." I smiled.

"I love you." Bill smiled.

"I love you too." My eyes gazed into his.

We both leaned in and kissed romantically. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever but just five short seconds.

We looked at each other and held hands.

"Now," Bill smiled gently, "time to fix this mess."

We both walked to the window of the mansion and looked outside. Bill waved his hand, making the swirl of colors go back into the portal from where they came from. Every weird thing that was down there (the giant head, the giant goat, flying eyeballs, etc.) were back to normal. Well...at least Gravity Falls normal.

Bill and I looked at each other again, our eyes locked. We both leaned in for a second kiss, which lasted much longer than the first one.

And all was back to normal.