8: Fear

"Bill, can I see my family?" I asked.

Bill looked at me weirdly. "You don't wanna stay here with me?"

His evil self is returning. He can't seem to keep one side. "You can't make me stay here forever, Bill. I also need my family."

Bill hovered over me. "If you leave now you can't return."

I didn't care about the plan anymore. This guy is stupid and I want to be with my family. "Take me home."

Bill said nothing and snapped his fingers, making me appear in front of the shack. I immediately ran inside and saw Dipper, Stan, Ford, Soos, and Wendy.

"Mabel!" Dipper smiled, running to me for a hug.

I hugged him and let him go. "I know I haven't been gone that long but I missed you all."

"Us too." Stan smiled.

"So," Ford said, "did you get any information on Bill's plans?"

I sighed. "I tried to get him to talk but he kept saying they don't involve me so I shouldn't worry about them. And he told me to never ask about them again."

"Well that doesn't sound good." Wendy crossed her arms.

"Bill doesn't even trust you to keep a secret." Dipper frowned.

"It was so frustrating." I sighed.

"So now what?" Soos asked.

"Now, we plan for an attack." Ford said. "We can't stop Bill's plans before they begin but we might be able to stop them from doing major damage."

"Mabel are you sure you don't know anything about Bill's plans?" Dipper asked.

"I already told you. I asked him and he refused to answer." I reminded

"What thing would Bill do that would have to be so secretive?" Stan asked.

"He already has the portal open and the rift is broken; what more does he want?" Ford asked.

Then it hit me. Like a punch in the face. Oh no.

I shivered in fear as I said, "He's going to kill you guys."