4: Falling

We all ran outside to find Bill high in the sky in Gravity Falls. We could tell everyone was looking at him in shock and fear.

"Listen all and listen well!" Bill started. "My name is Bill Cipher. And I'm here to take over this town and the rest of the world! If any of you get in my way there will be consequences!"

I bit my lip.

"I am now your official ruler and my friends will be my allies!" Bill smiled.

Soon enough, weird demons and monsters came down from the sky, surrounding Bill, laughing.

"Stay weird everyone! Carry on." Bill waved.

"Mabel, you have to call him or do something to get his attention." Dipper told me.

"I can't just 'summon' him now." I crossed my arms. "But I can do something to get his attention."

"Like what?" Stan asked.

"Bill says he loves me." I repeated. "So he will save me."

"From what?" Ford asked.

"Easy." I smiled. "I'll just fall from a tree and he'll catch me."

"Uh, Mabel," Dipper said, "he's in the sky. He won't be able to see you."

"He has his instincts. He'll know." I said.

"I don't know if this is a good plan, Mabel." Ford frowned. "If Bill doesn't catch you you might get hurt."

"I need to catch his attention and this is a good plan." I walked off.

"Mabel!" Dipper followed me. "There's other ways to get Bill's attention. Like screaming his name on the top of your lungs."

"Dipper he'll know I just want to talk to him about this then." I looked at him. "I'm doing this wether you're with me or not."

Dipper stayed silent as I climbed the tree.

I was at a good distance and I looked at Dipper. "Go! Or else Bill will see you and this will fail."

"What if he doesn't come!?" Dipper asked. "No one will be here to catch you."

"Dipper he will come." I said.

"I'll be at a farther distance." Dipper said. "But I still want you to be in my view."

"Whatever you want."

Dipper ran farther away and hid behind a tree. I looked up at the sky. Bill was laughing with his friends. He could clearly see my from where he's at.

I took a deep breath. This is going to work. Right? No going back now.

I jumped from the tree and screamed as loud as I could. I was falling....and falling...and falling. Before I even hit the ground I appeared in some strange mansion of some sort.

Bill came from behind a door and smiled at me. "Good job, Shooting Star. You got my attention."