prank

"...I'm going to cut myself."

"Where are you now? Tell me. I'll get you, Chanyeol. Hurry up."

After you told me where you were, I sprinted out of my house still in pajamas and jacket. I stopped a taxi although I didn't bring any money with me. The only thing I had in mind was to find you immediately.

I arrived at that house and banged on the door like crazy. Someone opened it and I rushed in, only to find you laid on the couch, there was a girl on top of you and you both making out, deeply, hands all over the exposed skin. The music was playing at the maximum volume. There were many beer bottles, on the floor, on the table, everywhere. The room smelled gross, like a mix of smoke and sweat. I wondered if the householder knew what these brats were doing at their place.

Suddebly someone grabbed my arm harshly and shouted, "Hey, Park, is this the friend you talked about?"

You stopped kissing that girl and looked over her shoulder. When your eyes met mine, you pushed the girl from you and stood up. "Baek! You really come!"

I gulped. "What... is happening here?"

Everyone in the room laughed at me. You too. And I felt like the biggest dumb in the earth.

"See? I told y'all. He's the best! He'll go wherever I told him to!"

They laughed harder. You looked at me with a wide drunken smile. My face burned with shame and anger.

I stomped towards you, grabbed your neck, and punched your face the hardest I could.

Then I left.