The Crazy Pair!

Dom's POV
He was holding a......-
Taurtis;KNIFE?!
Sam;So Dom.....you think you can take my girlfriend away from me without me doing anything? Guess what, you got it all wrong, buddy.
He turned his head towards me with that same creepy smile Yuki gave me.
Invader;Oh Sammy~Poo you wouldn't hurt me~! Now would you~?
She stroked his cheek.
Sam;You, you--
Invader;Yes, me, your lover~!
Sam;YOU STARTED THIS ALL!
His sudden anger made Invader jump back a bit.
Invader;Now that's not a way to treat you lover, Sammy! Hmph!
Sam;You.....You.......did this.
He emphasized the word this.
I saw Sam's fist get a stronger grip on his knife. He walked towards Invader putting the knife close to her. He then backed off and ran in the direction of Yuki.
J;W-Wha--
Taurtis;What just happened?! SAMS INSANE!
Dom;So is Yuki! Man.....I really like the feisty girls! I am a player after all 😏.
J;Not the time! And what makes you think I'm gonna let you date Yuki?!
Dom;What, you not her dad.
Taurtis;Heh, well her dads part of a gang, the strongest gang in the world.
Dom;How do you know that?
Taurtis;Listen to what she says.
J;Y-Your right... Dom, I need you to get on Yuki's good side and fake help her, just say to her "I'm just as hurt as you, Invader......she is just toying with my emotions"
Dom;This is why you guys need me, I can get all the ladies~! 😏
I went to were Taurtis said the Yakuza headquarters were. I saw Sam walking near there so I avoided him and went to Yuki.
Dom;I'm just as hurt as you, Invader......she is just toying with my emotions.......I love you Yuki.....I won't treat you like Sam did, so poorly.....
Yuki's POV
Sam and J will finally feel my revenge and I know Dom's doing this for fake reasons but I can tell he has a petty crush on me.
Yuki;Of course Dom~. Also I know why your doing this and about your petty crush on me. And I know you loved me when I kissed you~.
Dom;I would leave Invader for you any day, my sweet~
Yuki;That's what I like to hear. Let's go to J first and let Sam cool down.
We walked to the now awake Invader and the Taurtis and J standing there.
Taurtis;Hey Yuki!
J;Hey Dom, Yuki! you okay Yuki?
Yuki;Yup! Dom made me feel better! He's such a sweet kisser.
I saw Dom's smirk grow wider by the minute.
J;W-Wha....?!
Dom;Revenge is the word!
Invader;HAHAHAHA! Your digging your own grave here Yuki. Sam will be mine now, since you took Dom.
Yuki;kekekeekk......I just wanted revenge........kekeke and don't worry we didn't kiss~ yet~.
J;WHAT?!
Yuki;Heheheh--kekekeekk!
I saw Sam come back and he was gripping something behind his back.
Sam;Heheh. Hey Dom.
Dom;Sam, s-stay away!
Sam;Why? Hehehe.....
Dom;I know you have a knife!
Sam came closer, shoving Dom against the wall holding a knife near him.
Yuki;SAM STOP!
Sam;NO! HE TRIED TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME...!
Yuki;*more calm voice* Sam......I wouldn't let him do that......just the emotions I suffered......
Sam;*more calm* I know and I'm sorry Yuki.......
He put the knife on the ground.
He held his head in his hands, like his head hurt or something like that.
Yuki;H-Hey Sam are you ok?
He glanced up at me for a second. Then something......something about him was different........
He then sorta just shoved us out of the way and ran off.......why?

So why do you think he ran off? Comment and guess, why did he? Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny