Modern: Romeo & Juliet Pt. 1

Sam's POV
Taurtis and Grian went into a different group because they wanted to be Juliet and Romeo. But Taurtis is forcing Grian to be Juliet. Yuki and me are going to be Juliet and Romeo.
Okami;This is like the last time we did it but we're doing a modern addition that you get to make up, so whatever modern is to you, then do it :D!PieLord;I can't be Juliet and kiss somebody! Also why am I Juliet?! Always I can't kiss somebody I'm dating TheMasterplays !!!
Okami;Its ok, PieLord. :D
Taurtis;CAN WE GET OUTFITS?!
Grian;NOOO! I DONT WANT TO WEAR A DRESS!!!!!!!
Taurtis;You'd look cute, Grian! Haha!
Grian;No way! If you wanna see someone wear a dress so bad then you wear one! 'You have the thighs for it'!
Yuki;Sam, you'd look cute wearing a dress, I mean you are going to be Juliet!
Sam;Haha! Nice sarcasm! But there's no way, I'm wearing that! I'm Romeo~!
Yuki;Ha! No, I am. Also we need to plan what to do for the play!
Taurtis;Oh yeah! Well Grian, I was thinking that your in the tower and I'm in the bushes on my phone, texting you. It's even more creepy since I'm in the bushes, liking all your pictures on InstaCrab!
Grian;No! That's creepy, Taurtis!
Taurtis;Is not!
Yuki;Whatever! Sam, I think we should talk over InstaCrab! Then meet up!
Sam;And I'll be the handsome, dashing, Romeo--
Yuki;Juliet <3
Sam;IM NOT BEING JULIET!
Time skip
Sam;I can't believe I'm playing Juliet....
Yuki;Your so adorable, my Sammy <3
Sam;Now you sound like Invader!
Taurtis;Grian, do you like the hair extensions I made you? Haha!
Grian;NO!! You should be Juliet!!!
Taurtis;I even have a picture! Look:

Grian;No!!!! Delete it!!Taurtis;its for blackmail, ok? Hahaha!Grian;I'll take away your Toritos!Taurtis;NOOO! YOU WOULDNT DO THAT! WAHHH! *sobs*Grian;Now get these off of me!Taurtis;No! I wanna get my first 'A' in this class! Grian;Ughhhh! Fine!Yu...

Taurtis;its for blackmail, ok? Hahaha!
Grian;I'll take away your Toritos!
Taurtis;NOOO! YOU WOULDNT DO THAT! WAHHH! *sobs*
Grian;Now get these off of me!
Taurtis;No! I wanna get my first 'A' in this class!
Grian;Ughhhh! Fine!
Yuki;Sam, since I don't have a dress with me, do you like your school girl outfit I made?

Grian;No!!!! Delete it!!Taurtis;its for blackmail, ok? Hahaha!Grian;I'll take away your Toritos!Taurtis;NOOO! YOU WOULDNT DO THAT! WAHHH! *sobs*Grian;Now get these off of me!Taurtis;No! I wanna get my first 'A' in this class! Grian;Ughhhh! Fine!Yu...

Sam;No! *pouts*
Taurtis & Yuki;HAHAHA! LOOK AT YOU GUYS!! HAHA! *high-five each other*
Okami;Let's get ready to share your Romeo and Juliet Modern Addition to the class!
Taurtis & Yuki;This is going to be the best! Ahahaha!
Sam & Grian;This is going to be the worst! Wahhh!
Grian;*teases* You do look good in that dress, Sam!
Sam;Don't.Even.Try.
Grian;*teases more* Awww come on, Sam! Haha!
Taurtis;HAHAH!
Yuki;Best.Day.Ever.!
Okami;We will start with....Grian and Taurtis!!
Taurtis, Yuki & Sam;YAYY!!
Grian;NOOO!
Okami;Get up to the front of the class, boys.
Taurtis;Ok!
Grian;ok....

Important:
Tell me in the comments if you guys want a part 2 or not? Also comment the ship PieLord and TheMasterplays aka the shape #ThePiePlays , write in the comments that ship! Hahah! ^-^! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny