~My World Is With You~

Sam's POV
I sat on my bed and thought about everything that's happened.
I hate all of this! At least I have one true friend. Right Mr.SnuggleMuffins? I knew you'd get it! Same with my knife-y....heheh....just the way Yuki taught me....pain.....it's better to watch them suffer under my arms....
N-No! What am I thinking?! Stop it, Sam! No wonder Yuki left me....look, I'm an idiot!
I really need to calm down. I'll go get some Pocky and coffee in the kitchen....I DONT CARE IF ITS A BAD COMBO! I LIKE IT! It tastes good...
??? POV
If only they knew that I planned this....I planned this all. Every bit of it. Haha! Sorry that Silly and Taurtis won't get there Grian or that Sam and J won't get there Yuki. Pathetic.....I love it....it just makes the game better. And it starts pathetic then ends in pain and suffering. And I'll be there to comfort the one who caused it, referred to as the 'Senpai'.
Yuki, J, Silly, Taurtis, Sam and Grian's POV
(A/n;That's a lot of POV changes. Wow. xD)
I just don't want them to get hurt. I love them. There great friends and could more. I just don't like all this drama. I don't want anyone getting hurt. I apologize to the ones I've hurt. I just couldn't bear say the word 'Sorry' to your face and I wish I could. These guys I love, there my close friends and I wish to keep it this way till the end. No ones gonna get hurt again.
Taurtis's POV
Especially after what happened to Salex....

Sorry this was short, ever since I got Wattpad there's been weird things were it exits out of Wattpad and deletes what I've worked on at that time. It gets me very annoyed and later on after using Wattpad for a while it gets me angry and stressed out. I hope you understand that this chapter used to be long and now it's short. I apologize greatly. Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny