A Kiss To Remember

Sam's POV
I'm taking Yuki to a party at Chan's place, she was telling me how she really wanted to go.
I went to Yuki's house to pick her up.
I reached my hand out to knock on the door but instantly pulled back.
'What if she's doing this out of pitty?'
Sometimes I-I just need to clear my head.
Gord.....I'm sweating like crazy......
I sat on the steps to Yuki's door.
This isn't such a good idea after all....
Maybe I'm just nervous--
My thoughts cut me off--
'No Sam, she's never gonna like you!'
'Some guy with Bunny Ears? Pfft! She's way out of your league!'
'Like a girl could ever love you! Not even a guy could!'
'Pfft! Go walk home, Loser, unless you want to get dumped!'
'Your just gonna see her getting her smooch on with J, he's more of a man then you!'
'Your a moron with no social skills!'
'Dumb!'
'Stupid!'
'Moron!'
'Ignorant!'
'Foolish!'
'Idiotic!'
'Selfish!'
'Dull!'
'Wimp!'
'Dope!'
'Ninny!'
'Dimwit!'
'Dummy!'
'Twit!'
'Dork!'
'Twerp!'
'Klutz!'
'Goon!'
'Dumbo!'
'Chump!'
'Jerk!'
'Nerd!'
'Goofus!'
'Blockhead!'
'Manipulative!'
Those words repeated over and over again, swirling my head.
I looked around, just staring off at the street.
Haha, I remember when we first came here and we were just walking to school. Or when I met Yuki. What about the time me and Taurtis dressed up as girls and flirted with Dom? Haha!---
???;Nervous?
Sam;A bit.
I turned my head to see a pink haired girl with pink themed clothes, resting her head on my shoulder also looking out at the road.
Sam;Can I get some water? It.....makes me a bit less......nervous......
Yuki;Sure, I do have to fix my hair a bit. There's a water bottle on the counter.
We walked inside and Yuki went upstairs. I got the water that was in the table.
I heard a bit of yelling from upstairs.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR NOT GAY!!!" And stuff like that was said and stuff like "NO! I-I....JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!" "WHOS A GUY? HUH?!". Then I heard light sobs. It stopped after a while and someone came down stairs. It was a girl with green skin with red hair with some brown in it. It was Sookie.
Sam;You okay? I assume that was you and Soul.
Sookie;Yeah, turns out she's into guys.
Sam;Hmm, who would've know, huh..?
I took a slip of water and looked at Sookie who was walking towards me.
She grabbed the water out of my hand and set it on the table.
I looked at her, I bit confused.
She looked at me and then looked down her face turning a dark shade of red.
Sookie;I-I have someone else in mind. S-S-Sam......., I've loved you for a while, I always have and I guess I just covered it up with Soul. And-And---
She leaned forwards and brushed her lips against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed me towards her forcefully and kissed me with as much passion as Yuki has. I tried pulling alway but she just pulled me forwards.
She finally stopped kissing me. She walked towards the steps then turned back to look at me.
Sookie;See ya at the party.
She winked at me and walked up stairs.
There came Yuki and I put on a fake smile and we went to the party.
'Do I still love Sookie?'
'What about Yuki?'
I thought but every time Yuki glanced at me, I put on a fake smile.
Yuki and Sam's POV
'Love sure is hard.'

You think that kiss was going to be with Yuki? Haha, it's not that easy! Not in my books, at least! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny