Keep It To Yourself!

Grian's POV
Taurtis picked me up at the bus stop and told me everything that's happened.
Grian;Well, where is he?!
Taurtis;You see.....he ran off then I went to go get you.....
Grian;Let's start to look at your apartment because I have to unpack there anyways.
Taurtis;About that.....
Grian;Taurtis...! What did you do?
Taurtis;You MAY be staying with J.
Grian;-mumbles- finally someone normal.
Taurtis;I know...
We went to his apartment and I set my bags down even though I have to go to J's place. I was going to look in Sam and Taurtis's bedroom but I heard slight sobbing and mumbling from the closet. I whispered to Taurtis and he came.
We opened the door to the closet and saw Sam.....he looked creepy and he had a knife in his pocket.
Taurtis;How did you get that knife from earlier today?!
Sam;Leave.
Grian;Why? We're your friends and we're here to help! 
I protested.
Sam;Or else I'll make you...
He turned to us his frown became a smirk and he lifted up the knife.
Grian;Sam! You wouldn't hurt us! We're you best friends!
Taurtis;S-Sam don't do this to us...
Sam stood up and we walked back.
"My urge" Sam mumbled as I whispered to Taurtis 'what does that mean?!' And he just whispered back 'I don't know.'
We came to a stop and felt the wall as Sam walked closer to us.
Sam; I will kill you! -whispers- No! Stop!
Grian;What?!
Taurtis;What's happening?!
Sam;Come on Buddies! N-No! Run! Leave!
Sam was fighting with himself?!
Taurtis;Why are you talking to yourself!?
Grian;L-Let's call Ellen I think she can help❤️.
I took out my cellphone as Sam fought with himself and called Ellen, she told me she'd be over in a few minutes.
Sam looked up at me again with creepy reddish eyes! I heard something on the steps to climb up to the apartments.

I'm sorry this chapter and the one before were short it's just my teacher made me write two reports and the other two are making me study for a test! Ugh! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny