The Convention

Sam's POV
I wanted to make it up to Grian and Taurtis. I've been so distant with them lately and I want to change that. So we're going to a convention!
We all had gotten dressed and set out. We walked past the store  then the school but something, wait no, someone caught my eye. It was Yuki but she wasn't alone, oh she was holding hands and resting her head on J's shoulder!
"Whatcha lookin' a--" Grian stopped himself as he looks in the direction of where I was staring. He looked back at Taurtis and they exchanged looks.
I grabbed my knife and charged at J. For a split second J's eyes met mine and he showed no fear. I slowed down my pace and soon I was walking towards them with my arms at my side and my hand barely gripping onto the knife...I didn't need a knife to grip onto only my emotions....Like Taurtis had always said "There are more fish in the sea" I know he didn't mean fish people or Mr. Fish he meant girls......huh, I really never thought about it that much until now.
I chuckled and shook off my jealous thoughts and went back to my true friends.
"I-I thought you were going t-to do something bad to J.." Grian managed to speak to say those few words, he was in total shock.
"There are more fish in the see, right Taurtis?" I smiled at my astonished friend.
Taurtis's POV
"Yeah, Sam." I lied. I don't think I could ever get over Salex. I loved her in a way I loved no one else....

I'm back! Did you miss me xD? Anyways, sorry this was a short chapter! But I'm trying to get in the habit of updating more like I used too. Because I'm lazy xD. Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny