Winter Dance

Yuki's POV
Sam asked me if he had missed the winter dance and I said no, so he ran to the store and I followed he told me to close my eyes and the he said open and I saw Sam with a teddie bear and flowers. He asked me to go to the winter dance with him! I said yes! But then I froze I saw Invader walk threw the door to the shop she looked at me as if this happy moment was going to end and the next thing I knew she went up to Sam and knocked him out, she was about to get away but Rowan was there and stopped her! (I know I know Sam got knocked out again).
-a little while later-
Sam lied there on a hospital bed, Invader really got a hard hit on Sam. The nurses told me it was to late to stay so I had to leave. I came back the next day and he still wasn't awake. Taurtis was there and he asked about the winter dance. It was tomorrow.
Yuki;I don't think I can go...
Taurtis;Why?
Yuki;It wouldn't feel right not going with Sam...
Taurtis;I understand but come on you got one winter dance this year
Taurtis had spent the whole time annoying me and then I said I would go
Taurtis;Yay!!!!!You can go shopping with Salex!!!!
Yuki;Did you ask her
Taurtis;Of course. Awwwwww
Yuki;Earth to Taurtis
Taurtis;W-Wha?
Yuki;You started daydreaming about Salex again
Taurtis;Oh yeah! Go buy a dress with her! She's going in like an hour
Yuki;Ok
The night of the dance
Still Yuki's POV
I just stood there and J tried cheering me up. But I wouldn't budge. Invader was there, she was giving me bad looks. I wanted this day to end. I wanted Sam to be ok. J finally got me to dance then at one point I stopped a slow dance was on. I had no one to dance with I just stood there. Then someone grabbed my hand and started to dance with me. After the dance the person kissed me! I looked to see who it was. It was Sam! I hugged him!
Sam;I told you all always be here for you. No matter what
I hugged him then Taurtis started fangirling and Salex just laughed at him he started chanting things. Then Sam gave me a little wink and then pulled me over to the dance floor again to star dancing. It was fine when I danced with him...not anyone else. He was kind not like most people and he held me close threw the night. Because he would always be there by my side...