Daddy Can Wait...

Sam's POV
I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Yuki and smiled. She turned her head to cover her pink tinted face.
Sookie;Heh.....heh.heh.
She laughed awkwardly looking Soul, who was looking back at her.
Yuki;-mumbles- looks like daddy can wait. -stops mumbling- You've been amazing, Sam~.
She purred my name at the end a bit.
She waved to me and walked upstairs. I opened the door and walked out only to be greeted by gun shots.
???;DADDY SAYS NO!
I turned to look at Yuki's father who was pumping his trigger very fast.
(A/n; Ouran High School Host Club reference! Like when Tamaki starts pumping his water gun and said "DADDY SAYS NO" as he shot at Hikaru and Kauro)
He shot at me but missed.
Yakuza L (Yakuza Leader aka Yuki's dad); NEXT ONES COMING TO YOUR HEAD!
He yelled at me.....I ran to my life!
Yuki's POV
I heard gun shots and opened my window and say daddy. He was shooting at my future boyfriend/husband!!!
Yuki;DADDY! STOP!
I yelled at him but he didn't stop.
I quickly ran downstairs and out the back door.
I saw Sam running through the gaps between the houses. I ran after him until we finally escaped my daddy.
Sam;Did you -pants- tell your -pants- dad, -breathes- anything?
He questioned, clearly out of breath.
Yuki;I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING! Ugh! He's just looking out for me......
Sam;Well I rather not die!
Yuki;No duh! But Daddy can wait! Why did you kiss me......?
Sam;Well ummmmmm y-you see...
He stuttered and looked away his face turning a little red. He started scratching his neck. And looking down.
Sam;Well you see......I.....really l--
He was cut off by a gun shot and he grabbed my hand and ran to the bridge were Dom was living. We hid behind his bed until the Yakuza passed by.

Wow, thanks Yakuza for ruining a nice confession-y moment!! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny