Part 2

Later at school, Nino and Alya, who are now dating, sat together, forcing Adrien and Marinette to sit together.

"Today, we're doing a project," the teacher said. "Whoever your sitting with is your partner." Fear and excitement gathered in Marinette's eyes.

"You should tell her now," Plagg whispered to Adrien from his bag. "It's the perfect time since your gonna be alone,"He continued. "You should just get it over with."

"Not now, and not with Marinette," Adrien whispered back. "I'll talk to Ladybug."

"You and your partner need to write your opinion on the book we just read where Marry and Aiden are superhero and Marry doesn't know that Aiden is a super hero but he knows that she is." The teacher said. Adrien and Marinette's eyes widened because this story sounded vagily familiar to them.

The bell rang. "Okay class is over, you will need to find somewhere to meet with your partners," The teacher yelled over all the loud kids, "Due tomorrow!"

"Um, so" Marinette started nervously "we can meet at my house, um if you want to" she continued.

After a short moment of silence she added "I don't want to force you to- ah come or anything." And a nervous smile.

"Um yeah, I'll come to your house" Adrien said giving a nervous smile back to her. Marinette ran off without saying anything else.