Part 9

Marinette woke up at the sound of her alarm clock buzzing in her ear. She got on her phone to see a new text from Adrien. She started to freak out. Why was Adrien texting her? She read the text.

"I'll be at your house in 10, I'll take you to school today?" Marinette read in confusion. She scrolled through her other messages to make sure she didn't miss anything, then it hit her. That dream she had about Adrien being Chat and him finding out that she's Ladybug, wasn't a dream. She then heard a knock on the door down stairs. Adrien.

She got dressed as fast as she could and ran down stairs to greet Adrien at the door. "Hello m'lady, you look wonderful!" He said staring at her with awe.

"Thanks, same to you kitty cat!" She said, also looking at him with awe.

When they got to school, first thing they did was find their besties, who were also together, and told them about the amazing news. Sadly they couldn't say every detail without revealing their secret identities, but they kept it as close to what really happened as they could. By second period, the whole school already knew about them being a couple and came up with the ship name, Adrienette. Adrien and Marinette also came up with more nicknames like maribug and adricat, which only made sense to them, but they didn't care.

Marinette loved finally being comfortable around Adrien, and he loved that too. Adrien also loved that the girl of his dreams, Ladybug, is also the amazing and beautiful Marinette. Last night was the best night ever for both of them, and tonight will be another amazing night.

"So m'lady," Adrien started "what do you say to going to dinner with me?" He asked.

"Of course" Marinette said not noticing that her face was as red as the apple she was carrying.

"Great I'll pick you up around 7?" He asked while she took a bite of her apple.

She swallowed then answer with "sounds great kitty cat."