Part 5

Marinette sat on the bench with Adrien. "Hey, so what do you want to talk about?" Marinette asked.

"Do you like Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Adrien asked. "Do you think Chat Noir is cute?" He asked with a charming smile.

Well this is a weird question Marinette though. It also made her a little uncomfortable, why did he want to know this. "Well they're really good fighters, and Lady bug is really pretty" Marinette started with a smile.
"and Chat is really cute, but not as cute as yo-" she started to say but realized her mistake and quickly fixed it with "-re shoes, your shoes" and a nervous smile. "Why do you ask."

"Well, I was just wo-" Adrien started to reply, but was interrupted by loud screams. A small man in a suit, half black, half red, carrying a bow and arrow and shot it at a few people. The arrow made them hate each other. The man was going after couples. Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and pulled her away. The man followed them and they had to go separate ways to keep from being shot.

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette shouted.

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien yelled.

Their kwami transformed them and they ran off to find this mysterious man and each other.
Ladybug stood on the roof of a building waiting for Chat Noir. When Chat saw her, he smiled as if he knew a secret, her secret. "Hello m'lady" Chat said charmingly.

"Hey kitty" Ladybug said back with charm. "Where do you think the akuma is?" She asked.

"Probably in the bow." Chat replied. "What's the plan?" He asked.

"You distract him, I'll grab the bow." Ladybug said.

"Why don't you distract him, and I grab the bow?" Asked Chat looking hurt.

"Because annoying people is your specialty" Ladybug answered with a charming smile.

"That is true" Chat said. Ladybug then ran off. Chat stayed behind for a moment looking at her. This whole time it was her. The girl that he loves, is the same girl who loves him, but she loves the other him, Adrien. He thought for a second, what if when he tells her, she gets mad and not only hates him as Chat, but also hates him as Adrien too? This thought made him uncomfortable, but she needs to know. The question is, how should he tell her?

Ladybug turned around "You coming?" She yelled to him. Chat started to run towards her and she ran off too.