Part 11

(So I was gonna write about her date, but I didn't really see that going anywhere, so I got this idea from xoxoladynoir and I'm gonna see where it takes me so... hope you like this)
~months later~
It was near the end of the school year, which meant a bunch of party's that Marinette won't be invited to, fun! There was one party she knew she would be invited to, and not only because everyone would be invited, but also because she was his girlfriend. Adrien always had a big party at his house at the end of the year, and he always invites everyone, but this was different for her. This year, she was the first to know about it a few months ago, compared to the usual finding out from Alya the night before. Marinette was so excited for this party, kinda sucks that she doesn't know that bad things are gonna happen tonight.

Adrien slid into the seat next to Marinette in class, just like they have been sitting ever since they got together. "Hey, your coming tonight right?" Adrien asked hopefully.

"Of course! Wouldn't miss it for anything!" Marinette said. Marinette noticed that Adrien looked very nervous and added "are you ok?"

"Of course, yeah" He replied, his hands were shaking. Marinette was curious, why was Adrien so nervous? He's never been nervous around her before. She also noticed that he was really concerned about the party... was something going to happen?
Marinette couldn't help but think about the party tonight, that has to be the reason he was so nervous.

"So, do you have anything special planned for tonight?" Marinette asked hoping this would solve her curiosity about why he was nervous.

When she asked, Adrien's eyes got wider, which she took as something was definitely happening at the party, but what is happening? "No, nothing, well you know, other then the party!" Adrien replied with a nervous laugh. He's almost as bad at keeping his nervousness to himself as Marinette.
Whatever was happening, Marinette knew she needed the purrfect outfit.