Part 13

"Truth or dare, Adrien" Chloe said.

"Dare" Adrien said, glancing back hoping that Marinette was coming.

"I dare you to kiss me!" Chloe said.

"No way!" Adrien said with discuss.

"Pick something else!" He yellled.

"No! It's a dare, you have to do it!" Chloe said with her usual bratty tone.

"No! I'm not doing it-" Adrien started to say but was interrupted by Chloe who grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his, just as Marinette walked in.

Everyone looked over as Marinette dropped the drinks she was carrying. Her mind was rushing with thoughts. This, was definitely the worst moment of her life. She knew it! Adrien always liked Chloe. How could she be so stupid as to think that Adrien could actually like her, a clumsy, lame girl!
She ran as fast as she could.

"Wait!" Adrien yelled as he started to run after her, but it was too late. "I didn't even get to give you my gift" Adrien said quietly to himself with a hint of pain in his voice while holding the jewelry in his hands.

Marinette ran outside and off to the side of Adrien's house. She wanted to run all the way home, but it was way to far to run or walk. Tears flowed out of her eyes, she could feel the hot liquid on her red face. Somehow she didn't think he was they type to cheat, but the question is, did he kiss her because he liked her, or because she wasn't good enough for him. She decided the best thing to do was to call her mom to pick her up, and just sleep the rest of the night.

Adrien ran outside to find Marinette, who was gone. Adrien was filled with rage for Chloe. He loved Marinette, but thanks to Chloe, she will probably never talk to him again. He called her a million times and she didn't pick up.
Marinette woke up, for the second time, from her phone ringing. She decided to turn it on vibrate so it wouldn't bother her anymore during the night. She didn't know what she should say to Adrien, so the best thing to do was to get some sleep and worry about it in the morning.

_______________________________________
Sorry I know this chapter sucks but I promise I'll post more soon

I'm trying to put as much space between each chapter as I can because this book is almost over😢
After this part, there's only 2 parts left.