Part 4

Marinette ran up to her house and peaked through the window to see Adrien talking to her parents. Marinette took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked in.

"Hey hottie!" Marinette said, then realized what she just said. Her heart started racing, as fast as a cheetah. She tried to fix it quickly, "I, um, Adrien, I mean Adrien." She said and added a quirky smile before running to her room. Adrien followed, carrying some cookies.

"I told you she likes you" Plagg whispered from Adrien bag.

"Shut up!" Adrien said pretty loudly. Marinette gave him a weird look and he gave her back a smile. Marinette opened the latch to her door then helped pull Adrien in.

"I don't think it's very nice of Aiden to hide that he knows her secret from her." Marinette said after stealing Adrien's last cookie. Adrien heart started to beat faster. "Wouldn't you want to know that? I would!" She continued.

"Um, yeah, I guess I would want to know." Adrien replied nervously.

"So, we are-uh done, want to go to the park?" Marinette asked hopefully. "You don't have to though, you can-uh go home if you want."

"Sure I'd love to go!" Adrien said.

"Okay, you can go, I'll meet you there, I gotta do something" Marinette said.
Adrien walked out of the room and into the kitchen to get one last cookie before he left.
"Tikki! What did I just get myself into? What do I say, what do I -" Marinette asked but was interrupted by Tikki.

"You'll be fine, Marinette," Tikki said. "Just ask him how his day was, his favorite sport, something like that."

"What if he asks me what I usually do after school?" Marinette continued to babble on. "I can't just say I transform into Ladybug and fight crime with Chat Noir!"

"Just say other things you do, or make up something," Tikki said reassuringly. "Now go, he's waiting for you!"